6AAA

SPA1

9 hours ago, Alumn89 said:

I wouldn't say they dominated last year warrior ;)  Some great games between our 2 teams.  Chs won reg season , wchs won tournament.   

Look forward to some good basketball again this year. Good luck all

I said we have dominated over the last several years. I think its some thing like 10 of the last 11 games or so. That's domination. Anyway, Cookeville will win this year and maybe another year, but we have AWESOME talent coming up. Can't wait !

13 hours ago, 85warrior said:

I said we have dominated over the last several years. I think its some thing like 10 of the last 11 games or so. That's domination. Anyway, Cookeville will win this year and maybe another year, but we have AWESOME talent coming up. Can't wait !

actually , according to coacht records, you are 8-4 against us in the last 12.   you had 2 years of "domination" where you were 6-0 against us... but I digress.  I wouldn't be so quick to throw out Stone or Warren county competing for the title this year.  I actually think it will be very competitive between everyone.  Not sure about Rhea co...

On 11/8/2017 at 8:31 AM, Alumn89 said:

actually , according to coacht records, you are 8-4 against us in the last 12.   you had 2 years of "domination" where you were 6-0 against us... but I digress.  I wouldn't be so quick to throw out Stone or Warren county competing for the title this year.  I actually think it will be very competitive between everyone.  Not sure about Rhea co...

I'm not predicting that Cookeville will win the district. Just saying they should beat White Co this year. 

Hopefully not though. Im ready for the season to begin.

• 2 weeks later...