Any idea who becomes Grundys new coach?

Justmy2cents

From what I’ve been told grundy is not interested in the  Notre Dame strength coach or coach price because they don’t want to pay them.  I guess they’ll go back to the discount coaching and end up with another disaster. I’ve had people reach out wanting me and Jensen to help in the weight room and conditioning, but I wouldn’t go near that school. I don’t trust the principle or the director. These are the two  geniuses who wanted to suspend my boys and said in front of a few people we can’t let them get away with this. I don’t know what that means because my boys weren’t even there, and now there reward is going to school with a principal and School board director that doesn’t like them and when they need help with a subject they have to go outside Grundy and get it because the some teachers won’t hardly look at them. The other day my son had a report due and he turned it in and the teacher docked him 15 points for being late because class started at 8 and he turned it in at 805. Anyone who knows my boys would know they look at an 80 like an f. This is the School who’s math teacher told my son last year that he’s an A student he’ll figure it out.

4 minutes ago, Jnutz2 said:

From what I’ve been told grundy is not interested in the  Notre Dame strength coach or coach price because they don’t want to pay them.  I guess they’ll go back to the discount coaching and end up with another disaster. I’ve had people reach out wanting me and Jensen to help in the weight room and conditioning, but I wouldn’t go near that school. I don’t trust the principle or the director. These are the two  geniuses who wanted to suspend my boys and said in front of a few people we can’t let them get away with this. I don’t know what that means because my boys weren’t even there, and now there reward is going to school with a principal and School board director that doesn’t like them and when they need help with a subject they have to go outside Grundy and get it because the some teachers won’t hardly look at them. The other day my son had a report due and he turned it in and the teacher docked him 15 points for being late because class started at 8 and he turned it in at 805. Anyone who knows my boys would know they look at an 80 like an f. This is the School who’s math teacher told my son last year that he’s an A student he’ll figure it out.

Sounds like you need to run for school board

Sad situation in GC.  There's a dozen young coaches and some older ones within 60 miles that would be willing to commute or relocate that would be a good fit at GC.  These gentlemen could certainly turn things around because they're innovative, know how to work with, and get the most out of the talent they have.  They are, most importantly, good dudes, and love football.  BUT, they're smart.  They won't dawn the doors of GC's admin building knowing that it's a dumpster fire in the making.  What a shame it is that the powers that be are so h3llbent on status quo.   Just goes to show you what complacency and apathy produces.   

Edited by hollowman

2 hours ago, hollowman said:

Sad situation in GC.  There's a dozen young coaches and some older ones within 60 miles that would be willing to commute or relocate that would be a good fit at GC.  These gentlemen could certainly turn things around because they're innovative, know how to work with, and get the most out of the talent they have.  They are, most importantly, good dudes, and love football.  BUT, they're smart.  They won't dawn the doors of GC's admin building knowing that it's a dumpster fire in the making.  What a shame it is that the powers that be are so h3llbent on status quo.   Just goes to show you what complacency and apathy produces.   

Your right. The whole central office and the whole system is nothing but a dumpster fire! Just saying 

Edited by BamaRules

On 11/14/2017 at 10:51 AM, Jnutz2 said:

IMG_0100.GIF