EAGLEVILLE @ COLUMBIA ACADEMY Region 5 Rematch

GeneralForrest

3 hours ago, youngod said:

Cool, but I thought that's what this forum was all about.  

Why don't you explain why you think CA is overlooking Eagleville?  I am curious as to why or how you can say that.  After all, you did make the comment.

And I wasn't necessarily talking about you.  I was talking in generality.  BTW,  Twinkies are good but they are not the same since Hostess was sold off!

The Twinkie comment might b the most accurate thing on this thread. Just not the way they used to b lol 

1 hour ago, BulldawgsRise said:

The reason I predict the score the way I did was based off how I saw our two teams play last time. The score didn’t represent the domination that CA had against eagleville, and I believe if they come out tomorrow night and play the way they know best, they can and will win big. But there are no guarantees. I am just very confident in my team. Always have been, and I never doubt the game plan that Coach Lansdell puts in place for each game. I mean, since he has become the head coach of CA (this is his fifth season) he’s only lost 3 regular season games, and made it to the quarterfinals or better every year he’s been here, even when it seemed like we would be outgunned talent wise. I believe they will dominate in this game and get to take on Waverly next week. And despite what ambassador says, I believe that CA and Waverly are the best two teams in state, and next week (if it happens) will be a great game. I don’t mean disrespect with my comments. I am just very confident in my team. Especially the one this year. You can tell just by watching them that the difference from last year is much more than just talent. It’s heart. A will to win. 

There is nothing wrong with being confident in your team and I'm not here to contest that. I was just giving my thoughts on the game. We will soon find out the best two teams in the state and I know for a fact that there is some people in R7 that would argue the fact! The West has got some very good teams. Win or not you guys should be proud having such a good season. Good luck to both teams tomorrow! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1