A-AA TEAM WRESTLING

gobobcatd

II'll take a stab.

1.  Pigeon Forge - you got to beat the man, to be the man. Great coaching.  I'm not going to rank anyone after this.  You want a state championship in A/AA, you beat Greg Foreman.  I believe he is one of the best coaches in the state and will have his wrestlers ready in February.

Everyone else -

Gibbs - new to A/AA but 7 AAA regional medalists are coming back. Great coaching.

Forrest - returns more points (86.5) than any other team in A/AA, 4 returning state medalists.

Greenbrier - could be a shocker this year. Tough team.  4 returning state medalists.

Greeneville

Harpeth - 4 returning state medalists

Signal Mountain - coaching changes make this a wild card

Red Bank, White House, Alcoa, Hixson, Fairview - I don't know enough about these guys to make a call but they are all coached by great coaches who will have their teams ready in January and February.

Looking forward to a great season of A/AA wrestling.  Good luck to all.

18 hours ago, TDArtist said:

II'll take a stab.

1.  Pigeon Forge - you got to beat the man, to be the man. Great coaching.  I'm not going to rank anyone after this.  You want a state championship in A/AA, you beat Greg Foreman.  I believe he is one of the best coaches in the state and will have his wrestlers ready in February.

Everyone else -

Gibbs - new to A/AA but 7 AAA regional medalists are coming back. Great coaching.

They are both in the prep-extra area and used to wrestle every year.  If they did last year, who came out on top?