District 12A

Vandychris

I feel like Loretto is the team to beat with McBee, Weathers, and Surratt back. Look for the Mustangs to make it to Murfreesboro. Collinwood and Wayne County will be pretty good with Wood, Hensley, and the big man Reeves back for Cwood and Wayne County has Davis, Harris, and Johnson back as well as possibly Risner but he injured his shoulder during Football in the first game. Summertown with Trotter is going to be pretty good in the top three or top two. Perry County has a lot of experience back but not a lot of size besides the big guy Barber. Lot of guard play by the Vikings. Then Clifton we never know until we play them but don't count them out by no means. 

Edited by PCsupporter4life

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:22 AM, PCsupporter4life said:

I feel like Loretto is the team to beat with McBee, Weathers, and Surratt back. Look for the Mustangs to make it to Murfreesboro. Collinwood and Wayne County will be pretty good with Wood, Hensley, and the big man Reeves back for Cwood and Wayne County has Davis, Harris, and Johnson back as well as possibly Risner but he injured his shoulder during Football in the first game. Summertown with Trotter is going to be pretty good in the top three or top two. Perry County has a lot of experience back but not a lot of size besides the big guy Barber. Lot of guard play by the Vikings. Then Clifton we never know until we play them but don't count them out by no means. 

surrat is a good player but always gets into foul trouble. I don't see anyone being able to stop Hensley or wood or reeves, not even surrat. brilee harris? I wouldn't consider him a top player at wayne co. one to look at is junior carson ray. 6'5ish who can play almost anywhere. I don't see PC or S'town being able to compete with loretto or c'wood even with trotter

On 11/20/2017 at 6:40 PM, idontbelieveit said:

surrat is a good player but always gets into foul trouble. I don't see anyone being able to stop Hensley or wood or reeves, not even surrat. brilee harris? I wouldn't consider him a top player at wayne co. one to look at is junior carson ray. 6'5ish who can play almost anywhere. I don't see PC or S'town being able to compete with loretto or c'wood even with trotter

Harris doesn't play basketball.