Quarterfinals Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

Just now, rtl112 said:

Probably would have been if our QB wasn't hobbling around worse than he was in the first game.  It seems like CF has went flat after the injury also.

Been there, done that, back-to-back years (14 and 15).

Now bass and others will tell ya that losing one player doesn't make a huge difference...Does in 1A and 2A 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Been there, done that, back-to-back years (14 and 15).

Now bass and others will tell ya that losing one player doesn't make a huge difference...Does in 1A and 2A 

I have believed one player can make all the difference since we came up to Bulldog Land with a heck of a team and a great QB and he went out quick in that game and it was no contest

Just now, bluedevil6913 said:

I have believed one player can make all the difference since we came up to Bulldog Land with a heck of a team and a great QB and he went out quick in that game and it was no contest

It is what it is though, congrats to Greenback for captilizing.  No kidding aside, I said it before the season started, we go as Parker goes.  OnB needs to go ahead and start next weeks topic.

7 minutes ago, bluedevil6913 said:

You better believe it...Mine broke his ankle week 9 in 14, then femur fracture 1st qtr against MC in 15...Take one wheel off a Mack truck and see how that works for ya!

Edited by uknoit2