South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man again)

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, sportman said:

Locked and Loaded OP.. BTW,talking about this single wing i think we scared some of them tigger boys off of here.

Old Pirate says, they's gone to spread the word. Researching old film of the single wing. Dad Burnit, old Pirates use to be like the Great Bambino-Babe Ruth and point where the ball was going. "IT'S COMING". BTW, Locked is a right smart ifin the Skillet Slinger is around. A feller can quickly be put in the wounded catogory. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

51 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

OP jest wondering, Coacht fellers knowds #70 is a big ole boy, but how quick can he run a 50 yd dash rotting a football?

Someone other than me can post the hudl video from goodpasture. I’m not savvy enough to figure out how. He ran 47 yds on that interception for a td.

He’s hyped for this rematch though. 

4 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Someone other than me can post the hudl video from goodpasture. I’m not savvy enough to figure out how. He ran 47 yds on that interception for a td.

He’s hyped for this rematch though. 

Doesn't matter how fast he is. The main thing is he scored and that's the bottom line.  At that point against GP, Frank was in beast mode and ready to truck anybody that got between him and the goal,and for GP's sake nobody was there.  Glad he's ready and hope he can get the other guy's in hype mode. Leave no doubt tomorrow night.

1 minute ago, sportman said:

Doesn't matter how fast he is. The main thing is he scored and that's the bottom line.  At that point against GP, Frank was in beast mode and ready to truck anybody that got between him and the goal,and for GP's sake nobody was there.  Glad he's ready and hope he can get the other guy's in hype mode. Leave no doubt tomorrow night.

What little bit we’ve talked about he’s ready. Try not to put any pressure on him more than he puts on himself. But I have no doubt come game time Whitwell is gonna know how he feels! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sportman said:

Seriously.all joking aside,this team would have been fun to watch in the single wing. Good line and Tipton or Kelly at TB and the other at WB and big Raulston at FB. Either QB right now could run the BB position.  Also Kennemore at the TB or WB or BB position. Boy.I miss those days.  As you can tell,I'm old school..

Miss them to big man. Love that 46