South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man again)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, spfootball09 said:

Anyone have a link to all the stats from the game or could post them?

Whitwell                                       South Pittsburg

First Downs            15                                                        18

Rushes-Yards         34-121                                                35-284

Passing                   128                                                      34

Total Yards              249                                                     318                      

Comp-Att-Int           17-25-0                                              2-5-0

Punts-Avg               4-10                                                     2-52

Fumbles Lost          1-0                                                       3-0

Penalties-Yards      10-85                                                  6-50

Score                        7                                                    33

I want to apologize for my actions on here Friday night which seemed like sour grapes, and was.  I have family members in SP and sometimes our trash talk goes over the top and I let it spill over on here. No excuses from me for it and you can accept or not, I just needed to say it for my benefit for making my community look bad. To MrLegit, I still don’t like you but I don’t like you that bad. Lol Happy Thanksgiving to all. 

Edited by BrianGriffin

6 minutes ago, BrianGriffin said:

I want to apologize for my actions on here Friday night which seemed like sour grapes, and was.  I have family members in SP and sometimes our trash talk goes over the top and I let it spill over on here. No excuses from me for it and you can accept or not, I just needed to say it for my benefit for making my community look bad. To MrLegit, I still don’t like you but I don’t like you that bad. Lol Happy Thanksgiving to all. 

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

On 11/19/2017 at 9:11 PM, BrianGriffin said:

All is good

Refs had nothing to do with this game. Sp came out and took it to us upfront. Offense had one good drive but outside of that couldn't get anything going. Defensively played very poor upfront. Also losing starting LB 3rd series of the game hurt. Ejected for "kicking" a kid. Going down 21-0 at start of 3rd qtr hurt bad. Kids looked beat after that. Good season. I feel like the staff has us going in right direction. Got to get in weight room and get stronger. Boldin also needs more help on staff. 

Edited by TigerfootballFan

5 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Refs had nothing to do with this game. Sp came out and took it to us upfront. Offense had one good drive but outside of that couldn't get anything going. Defensively played very poor upfront. Also losing starting LB 3rd series of the game hurt. Ejected for "kicking" a kid. Going down 21-0 at start of 3rd qtr hurt bad. Kids looked beat after that. Good season. I feel like the staff has us going in right direction. Got to get in weight room and get stronger. Boldin also needs more help on staff. 

Good post and accurate assessment of the game. Whitwell is definitely headed in the right direction.

7 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

You boys will have another good season in 2018. I look for these teams to play twice again next season. As for 2019 and 2020? 

IMG_0208.GIF