Quarterfinals: Rockwood travels to Meigs County for the rematch

If Rockwood plays the way they did against SN, this game could be over by the beginning of the 2nd quarter. Rockwood and Meigs earlier in the season was tied 14-14 at the half and RW completely blew it in the 3rd quarter and Meigs dominated the game afterwards. We will see how this game goes.

Edited by RockwoodTigerFan19

4 minutes ago, RockwoodTigerFan19 said:

If Rockwood plays the way they did against SN, this game could be over by the beginning of the 2nd quarter. Rockwood had a decent size lead against Meigs earlier in the season, and completely blew it in the 3rd quarter and Meigs dominated the game afterwards. We will see how this game goes.

It was 14-14 at the half. I'm a little confused by that statement.

9 minutes ago, RockwoodTigerFan19 said:

I had misinformation. Website I read was wrong. Looked it up on the Rockwood site and it was 14-14. I was right about Meigs running away with it in the second half though for sure.

Last game doesn't mean anything. And Rockwood is playing much better of late. Should be a good one.

TigersFan out here spewing fake news. Rockwood will need a perfect storm to come away victorious. The first time they met Rockwood Played well in the first half against Meigs and then got rolled in the second half. Rockwood hasn't lost since that game. I don't think this game will be a blow out like some of you all are saying. Give me a Rockwood and the points and maybe the shock the world. If Rockwood wins, they would have a home game the following week. 

21 minutes ago, vawls54 said:

TigersFan out here spewing fake news. Rockwood will need a perfect storm to come away victorious. The first time they met Rockwood Played well in the first half against Meigs and then got rolled in the second half. Rockwood hasn't lost since that game. I don't think this game will be a blow out like some of you all are saying. Give me a Rockwood and the points and maybe the shock the world. If Rockwood wins, they would have a home game the following week. 

Rockwood hasn't played anyone close to the talent of Meig's since they played so of course they haven't lost.