Brad Lee vizits Mairvul #2

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Funny how some people can't stand the truth sometimes and gang up on you because you have the ability to see past the blinders they refuse to take off. I know the feeling.

Barney, in the interest of full disclosure, you've come a long way since the days of giving out injury reports. 

Edited by Red Rebels

40 minutes ago, OLMomma said:

Evidently you have never been to a practice or been part of a halftime "speech". There is no one that demands or expects more from that team than Floyd! Does our team make mistakes, yes. Have I question some calls, yes! But I'm not a coach and I surely don't air it on a public page! Parts of winning a game, skill, ability, execution and belief in that you can! These kids have it all but to hear so called fans not supper them is quite aggravating! 

Negabears! It's the fans fault.

1 hour ago, OLMomma said:

Supporting the bears?! Your negativity isn't support! We have a darn good team and great coaching! Do we have some stupid penalties? Absolutely! But we have also have had some terrible officiating! This team and coaches are passionate about the game! They know what the need to do to win and they have proved that all year! Tonight will be a great game and these kids will put it all on the field! As far as my snowflake self, I'll make sure to introduce myself to you tonight! GO BEARS! 

So, you're gonna be there to cause trouble? Drama? Where does the apples fall from? This is exactly what DC is talking about. Our kids gets it from coaching on up to the parents. Stay off the darn boards if other fans makes you mad or says something that may offend you. 

Go have fun. Laugh, live and smile. Enjoy our maybe last game of the season. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Barney, in the interest of full disclosure, you've come a long way since the days of giving out injury reports. 

By some chance, any possibility that Dylan, Cobb and well, the whole offense may wanna give thanks for next weekend and the whole 11 starters on offense would wanna set out tonight? :D

Over half a century attending games and supporting the Bears. I'll take this 10 win season and support every player and coach involved tonight. I for one do not agree with any show of poor sportsmanship or strong profanity from anyone associated with our Bears. There is no place for that in HS sports. I appreciate our Coaches and believe they love these kids and want the best for them.

I am excited that our school has the opportunity to compete against one of the premiere football programs in the state tonight. Bears will show up and play hard. I believe you will see a much more composed and disciplined team. Maryville is a class act and the Bears will be the underdog, but I am proud of the accomplishments of this group and wish both teams a competitive game, with no injuries and a positive hand shake after the game. Go BEARS!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OLMomma said:

They're not in little league anymore! If you think what coaches say is bad you should hear what trash talk other opponents say. Meaning players.. I for one cuss like a sailor but it doesn't make me a bad person or bad parent! Looking forward to a great game tonight. 

I know this isn’t little league. High school coaches are influencing young impressionable men. And I have no doubt that you cuss like a sailor. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

GOOD LUCK TO THE LAST REMAINING TEAMS FROM 2-6A. HECK I WISH BOTH COULD ADVANCE BUT THIS WINNERS EDITION  OF MOTHBALL STEW  HAS EXTRA PROTEIN AND RECOVERY INGREDIENTS FOR THE OUT OF BOUNDS SHOVES DA BEARZ ARE EXPERTS AT :mrgreen:. REMEMBER ITS BEEN 2 YRS SO ERRTHING IS ON THE LINE TONITE FOR MARIVUL TO GET BACK TO THE BORO AND RIGHT THE WRONG FROM 2016. BRING YO A GAME OR DON'T GET OFF DA BUS TO A RUNNING CLOCK BY 2ND QTR. 

#LOP

#I BELIEVE THAT A TEAM FROM 2-6A WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!

• Like 1