Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

5 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Huntingdon is on a collision course with Coalfield at Cookeville. Huntingdon should win that one too. Will be pulling for the Stangs in the playoffs again this year. Gotta pay for that new field over there somehow. 

Huntingdon is on a collision course with Cville, they made a believer out of me and may match up against Huntingdon better than anybody they've played except Waverly. If HHS coaches don't get nervous they should win it all, but the pressure is on them, nobody expected Cville to make it this far this year

30 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Huntingdon is on a collision course with Cville, they made a believer out of me and may match up against Huntingdon better than anybody they've played except Waverly. If HHS coaches don't get nervous they should win it all, but the pressure is on them, nobody expected Cville to make it this far this year

I wouldn't say nobody. I did. Lol

11 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

I wouldn't say nobody. I did. Lol

10 minutes ago, horse said:

Players 

You gotta admit that the pressure to win is on Huntingdon, they have been favored to win the west a few years and haven't got it done and this season is their best shot yet. If Cville loses they've still had the best season in their history, if Huntingdon loses it's just another let down year 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sum1uno said:

You'll change it again before the weeks up. 

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Huntingdon is going to win this game by a minimum of 21 points and it could end up more. Wait and see..

This is a prediction from someone who had WC in his top 10.  That should be enough to show you what he knows.