COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

Let’s get this going! I’m gonna be biased and pick CA in a close one here. CA has a really good offense, and a GREAT defense. Waverly has shown this season that they have a GREAT offense. I think CA having home field advantage, and because of the fact that they can play both sides of the ball so well will give them the upper hand. 

7 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Let’s get this going! I’m gonna be biased and pick CA in a close one here. CA has a really good offense, and a GREAT defense. Waverly has shown this season that they have a GREAT offense. I think CA having home field advantage, and because of the fact that they can play both sides of the ball so well will give them the upper hand. 

Well well well look at what we got here!! 

• Upvote 1

I'll agree that Waverly's defense isn't what it was last year but once again I will say, it is a good defense. 48-7 going into the 4th before starters were pulled on both sides. 48-21 after fresh and jv are put in. Waverly is way behind on T.O.P. in every game but averaging around 59 ppg is part of the reason. Going with Waverly 42-16

1 minute ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Lol. You’ve got that right.  For the most part though the East is unintentionally ignorant to the talent the West has.  It makes it all the more fun to take them by surprise.  You guys ought to do just fine! 

Yea the other 2 teams r great teams as well. Seen Ca shut Eagleville down. But that won't happen when u play Waverly . R Qb is the best qb u have seen all year. Great player makes great reads and also doesn't turn the ball over. We have good wrs all the way around and a great RB. Defense steps up when they have too