Tornadoes host the Tide R#3

fallguy17

Oh yea here we are.  We said this game would probably take place this round of the playoffs before the season ever started.  We each had our welcoming game from a couple of current 7AA teams. We each weathered the storm. It’s Peabody vs Union City. Where have we heard that one before ?  I love it when these 2 teams meet. May the best team win. Going be tough. I call it a true 50/50 game 

1 hour ago, TitleTown21 said:

Oh yea here we are.  We said this game would probably take place this round of the playoffs before the season ever started.  We each had our welcoming game from a couple of current 7AA teams. We each weathered the storm. It’s Peabody vs Union City. Where have we heard that one before ?  I love it when these 2 teams meet. May the best team win. Going be tough. I call it a true 50/50 game 

If there ever truly was a 5o/50 game its this one !!!!!!! Two teams that have the  potential  for Gold but love to occasionally shoot ourselves in the freaking  foot!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Purple & Gold Standard said:

Union City will have to play defense to win this game...Too many penalties still...A couple last night for unsportsmanlike conduct is not characteristic of this team...Got to get that cleaned up...Peabody will be a tough task...They have put us out before...GO TORNADOES !!!

Okay now I am perplexed!!!!!!U.C. had unsportsmanlike penalties??? That is very very  rare ,your coach will take some young man  to the woodshed Monday!!! I bet he needs his momma by 10 a.m.!!!!!!! UC coaches don't play!!! I've seen a roster of 40 go to 20 in a week before !!!!!

I seen someone said Peabody play calling was awful last night. What's up with that? I will say I think Peabody pulls out another close win in this game. You guys have done it! With all the things you had to do just to make it in the playoffs and now look!

Round 3 who would have thought beside you faithful tide. I sure didn't and I commend you guys. I have learned my lesson! 

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I seen someone said Peabody play calling was awful last night. What's up with that? I will say I think Peabody pulls out another close win in this game. You guys have done it! With all the things you had to do just to make it in the playoffs and now look!

Round 3 who would have thought beside you faithful tide. I sure didn't and I commend you guys. I have learned my lesson! 

The only thing I can of is they were trying to change things up since it was only 2 weeks ago that we played them.  I’m going to tell myself that anyway. 

Looking forward to a trip to Union City next week.  Our games are always good. I predict a different outcome from earlier this year. Regardless though, Region 7 has represented well! 

34 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

It was several of us Vandy,that being said I have to eat my words we had several guys hurt,I just made assumptions my mouth couldn't back up!!! we had several hurt!!I am so proud of our Tidemen ,we truly fought adversity last night!!!When you play Adamsville who is huge without you starting back 3/4 of the game I just need to shut up and enjoy the W any way it comes!!!! ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

38 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Thanks for the compliment btw,no lesson to learn brother!!!!Your assumptions for the most part were correct!!!We are super talented but need to play a complete offensive and defensive game "TOGETHER"