Tornadoes host the Tide R#3

fallguy17

UC would not be UC without a suspect pass defense.  The key to UC victory will be the offense.  If the UC offense puts the ball on the ground 4 times, regardless of who recovers the ball, and commits 75 yards of penalties, it will be a long night.  Remember also that UC was down 14-0 in the first matchup.  Something changed on the team after that and we scored 21 unanswered points.  That something is much better now than then.

22 minutes ago, MisterObjective said:

UC would not be UC without a suspect pass defense.  The key to UC victory will be the offense.  If the UC offense puts the ball on the ground 4 times, regardless of who recovers the ball, and commits 75 yards of penalties, it will be a long night.  Remember also that UC was down 14-0 in the first matchup.  Something changed on the team after that and we scored 21 unanswered points.  That something is much better now than then.

Despite what Peabody did this past Friday night offensively, I think they may try to test this Union City secondary early in the game. Peabody’s #1 RB comes out after first series against Adamsville & they had to rely on their QB to win them the game on his legs. I think they have the ability to really give UC fits in the pass game. We’ll see if that’s where they try to attack the Golden Tornadoes. 

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Despite what Peabody did this past Friday night offensively, I think they may try to test this Union City secondary early in the game. Peabody’s #1 RB comes out after first series against Adamsville & they had to rely on their QB to win them the game on his legs. I think they have the ability to really give UC fits in the pass game. We’ll see if that’s where they try to attack the Golden Tornadoes. 

I agree and I think it would be the smart thing to do. 

2 hours ago, MisterObjective said:

Starting quarterback was out in first game there was several overthrown passes that should have been touchdowns 

7 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Starting quarterback was out in first game there was several overthrown passes that should have been touchdowns 

#7 #8 #1 #13 just to name a few will have TD catches this Friday!!!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE ROLL! THE GOLDEN TRADITION!! WE BELIEVE!!! IF YOU DONT BELIEVE YOU SOON WILL!!!

• Upvote 1