Round 3: Maplewood @ Marshall County

Lead

54 minutes ago, boski said:

Lol what's up! .. leadfarmer.. 

should be better a game from the wood.. this time.. they were doing fine until injuries hit them in the second  half and things got away.. they should be fine.. and lets pray that the refs do a better job this time... last time was terrible.. 

Yeah man those officials were horrible last game. I hope y'll have a safe trip down to Marshall County. 

12 hours ago, boski said:

I was expecting this game to come back around..  and now its here. they get it right this time.. 

Since Brentwood took us to the woodshed we have been playing some good football. We are averaging 44 ppg offensively and only giving up 9.

Edited by leadfarmer

6 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

I’m going with Lead and hid MC kitties in this one. And, it wont even be close!

Lead, friend of a family member said three scouts were there Friday to watch and take a look at the Liggett kid. Said one was TN Tech. Any ideas on other two?

Sure don't bud. Whoever they were they got to see a show by 2 of the best backs in middle Tennessee. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Maybe some of the historians can get on here and help me out, but has anybody from Tennessee ever had as much success in an international style as Boykin? The only other Tennessee native I can remember competing for world team spots is the older Boykin in freestyle and he wasn't nearly as close as Nick has been to making world teams.
    • Whoever gets the job will have some opportunities to compete year end and year out. The sophomore class has some talent and the middle school has some good athletes coming thru. If the right coach comes thru he can build a winning program.
    • Cheatham Co News... https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://mainstreetmediatn.com/articles/cce-print/the-cheatham-county-exchange-announces-the-2023-2024-all-county-wrestling-team/&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTNDc5NzI2NzUyNzA0MzIxMjAwMzIaNjVkMzE0MjUyNDc1NTRjYTpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw0XvzIxmqlzxjmNSKQ1ecK1
    • Nick Boykin lost to Joe Rau so Rau and Vera are in the finals tonight does that mean that Nick Boykin is eliminated from qualifying?