CPA @ Notre Dame (2017 D2 AA Semifinals)

BreadTruck28

38 minutes ago, Booger said:

nope that title belongs to the Baptist up in Karns......and speakin of sauce.....Booger got lil Jony sum sauce

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

b10266af-abe2-4d2b-8c3d-44e1f8c03358-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1What kind of mess is this? Big john aint drinkin no booger sauce. Johnny aint drinkin nothin but that bottle with the black label #7 on it. Booger gone need some drinks in the parking lot after this game friday night...

20 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

b10266af-abe2-4d2b-8c3d-44e1f8c03358-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1What kind of mess is this? Big john aint drinkin no booger sauce. Johnny aint drinkin nothin but that bottle with the black label #7 on it. Booger gone need some drinks in the parking lot after this game friday night...

wun way or another say blondie.....theres gonna b a celebratin Booger.....only way that dont happen is if bcd's Presbyterian juggernottin machine routes the outmanned Irish.....lil jony just pay tention to what happens amonst them trenchers

...we ant scared tho

Booger just sayin  ;)

Edited by Booger

3 hours ago, FBGIRL said:

Currently it's listed as upcoming on the site.  I sure hope so.  If not does ND have a radio broadcast anyone???

Maybe they have a fill in, I always enjoyed Steve Ulrey and will miss him.  Mathews might do it alone.  I think he sounds a lot like his dad who I've enjoyed for years also.

Edited by bcd

6 hours ago, Booger said:

come on..Booger willget u a front roe seat

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Appreciate the invite.....Sure wish I could. Young pup went straight to basketball. Will be rootin' for you from afar. Wish it could be found online somewhere. Get rid of the yeller rags and let'r rip! Wear 'em out!