Austin East vs Alcoa THE REMATCH....

Turtle

7 minutes ago, wboling1 said:

I've called Alcoa games all season on Diamondclearmedia.com. This first installment of this game was the best performance the Tornadoes' defense has put up all season. I expect more of the same on Friday. If Hunter is back, and I expect he'll play in a game of this magnitude, he can't turn the ball over. Taking Alcoa in another big win, but I do think AE will put up more points than last time around if Hunter is able to go.

Really enjoy the work diamondclear media does for the games. Thanks so much!

The young players get better each game for the Tornadoes. Great job of the coaches developing talent in a patient and mature way. Didn't rush them before they were ready. Big Improvement from the young guys started being very noticeable about 5 weeks ago. You can almost see the improvement every week now

1 minute ago, 32hammer said:

Really enjoy the work diamondclear media does for the games. Thanks so much!

The young players get better each game for the Tornadoes. Great job of the coaches developing talent in a patient and mature way. Didn't rush them before they were ready. Big Improvement from the young guys started being very noticeable about 5 weeks ago. You can almost see the improvement every week now

Totally agree. Alcoa's four freshman running backs would start for any other team in the region. It's been a blast to call their games. I think AE is too good to only put up one TD against Alcoa in two games. But they're a second half team. The Tornadoes should be up by 3+ TDs at the break and I think Austin East will simply score a few times on reserves.

But you're totally right. Those young guys have made huge progress this season.

5 minutes ago, wboling1 said:

Totally agree. Alcoa's four freshman running backs would start for any other team in the region. It's been a blast to call their games. I think AE is too good to only put up one TD against Alcoa in two games. But they're a second half team. The Tornadoes should be up by 3+ TDs at the break and I think Austin East will simply score a few times on reserves.

But you're totally right. Those young guys have made huge progress this season.

Hope you are wrong. Don’t like giving up garbage points.... AE had no business scoring in first matchup...

Glad that you are covering the Tornadoes. Good job with the broadcasts! :thumb:

4 hours ago, Roadrunner89 said:

Joshua 14:6-14 (MSG)

Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite spoke: “You’ll remember what God said to Moses the man of God concerning you and me back at Kadesh Barnea. I was forty years old when Moses the servant of God sent me from Kadesh Barnea to spy out the land. And I brought back an honest and accurate report. My companions who went with me discouraged the people, but I stuck to my guns, totally with God, my God. That was the day that Moses solemnly promised, ‘The land on which your feet have walked will be your inheritance, you and your children’s, forever. Yes, you have lived totally for God.’ Now look at me: God has kept me alive, as he promised. It is now forty-five years since God spoke this word to Moses, years in which Israel wandered in the wilderness. And here I am today, eighty-five years old! I’m as strong as I was the day Moses sent me out. I’m as strong as ever in battle, whether coming or going. So give me this hill country that God promised me. You yourself heard the report, that the Anakim were there with their great fortress cities. If God goes with me, I will drive them out, just as God said.”

13-14 Joshua blessed him. He gave Hebron to Caleb son of Jephunneh as an inheritance. Hebron belongs to Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite still today, because he gave himself totally to God, the God of Israel.

2ylr5gy.gif

• Like 1

Excuses , excuses, excuses !  I’m tired of hearing , “Rankin took his foot off the Gas !”  If that’s so, why did he? Shoot do you think any other team would’ve took their foot off the Gas ? Just be prepared for a good game Friday , it’s win or go home ! 

Last but surely not least, HUNTER IS PLAYING !  Now quit saying he’s not !  He’s served his 1 game last week.  He’s a big part of the team but he’s not the best part of the team .  

18 hours ago, Roadrunner89 said:

Joshua 14:6-14 (MSG)

Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite spoke: “You’ll remember what God said to Moses the man of God concerning you and me back at Kadesh Barnea. I was forty years old when Moses the servant of God sent me from Kadesh Barnea to spy out the land. And I brought back an honest and accurate report. My companions who went with me discouraged the people, but I stuck to my guns, totally with God, my God. That was the day that Moses solemnly promised, ‘The land on which your feet have walked will be your inheritance, you and your children’s, forever. Yes, you have lived totally for God.’ Now look at me: God has kept me alive, as he promised. It is now forty-five years since God spoke this word to Moses, years in which Israel wandered in the wilderness. And here I am today, eighty-five years old! I’m as strong as I was the day Moses sent me out. I’m as strong as ever in battle, whether coming or going. So give me this hill country that God promised me. You yourself heard the report, that the Anakim were there with their great fortress cities. If God goes with me, I will drive them out, just as God said.”

13-14 Joshua blessed him. He gave Hebron to Caleb son of Jephunneh as an inheritance. Hebron belongs to Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite still today, because he gave himself totally to God, the God of Israel.

Could you please rewrite that in the King James version?I'm not allowed to read the liberal version.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

Excuses , excuses, excuses !  I’m tired of hearing , “Rankin took his foot off the Gas !”  If that’s so, why did he? Shoot do you think any other team would’ve took their foot off the Gas ? Just be prepared for a good game Friday , it’s win or go home ! 

Last but surely not least, HUNTER IS PLAYING !  Now quit saying he’s not !  He’s served his 1 game last week.  He’s a big part of the team but he’s not the best part of the team .  

Alcoa doesn’t need excuses! They rolled AE in the first match. I highly doubt AE had much more than 100 yards of offense and 60 of that came on a hope and a prayer reception at the 2 yard line (and y’all struggled to score from there!). Get outta here with that stuff Turt... :roflol:

BTW, those 1/2 day suspensions must be tough over at AE. :thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant