PRE SEASON RANKINGS

JBoskenUSAW

Wow! Great stuff guys! So fun to watch! 

A couple things from this episode:

1: Thanks Coach Price for the shoutout to my wife Victoria Nguyen (Myers). She was the first TN girl to continue on and wrestle 4 years in college at King. 2x All-American and World Team Trails Qualifier! Very proud of what she's done in paving the way for women's wrestling in TN as well as what she still does for our men's team every day! 

2: Hamm... You gotta stop leaving the extra E out of GreenEville! We don't have much else to be proud of in that little town! Haha! 

3: In all seriousness, instead of reading out all the names of each weight, I think it would be a good idea to just post the names and then let Hamm give a little insight on why he has kids ranked where they are. In the following weeks maybe mentioning some weight changes, upset wins, etc that justify why he has the kids where he does or why he has made moves. Let the viewer read the names and let you all do your thing chatting about the kids and what they've done. 

The graphics in the opening were great! Already much better than week 1! Can't wait for week 2! 

One last thing.... That Cleveland Duals is going to be a blood bath! Sheesh!

I really enjoyed the show this week, guys. Thanks for the time y'all are putting in to it. Hamm, I did notice a few discrepancies in the rankings from a West TN perspective.

-At 106 in AAA, Gabe O'Callaghan is the name of the kid from Bartlett (He actually beat Dalrymple from CBHS this weekend)

-Dalton Cockman moved from Bartlett to Arlington over the summer so he'll be eligible for them immediately

Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, MemphisTiger14 said:

I really enjoyed the show this week, guys. Thanks for the time y'all are putting in to it. Hamm, I did notice a few discrepancies in the rankings from a West TN perspective.

-At 106 in AAA, Gabe O'Callaghan is the name of the kid from Bartlett (He actually beat Dalrymple from CBHS this weekend)

-Dalton Cockman moved from Bartlett to Arlington over the summer so he'll be eligible for them immediately

Keep up the good work!

Spoke to Gabe this weekend, and he said he is going 113, no way he can get to 106. Also, while yes he beat Dalrymple, he did have about 10+ lbs on him. And it was just a 4-0 match

15 hours ago, PurpleWrestler said:

Spoke to Gabe this weekend, and he said he is going 113, no way he can get to 106. Also, while yes he beat Dalrymple, he did have about 10+ lbs on him. And it was just a 4-0 match

Oh he definitely did. Dane moved really well, but you could tell he was out-weighed and out-muscled. Makes me wonder how he'll fair against bigger 106's this season. 

• 2 weeks later...