Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

Howiesmashville Says: Congrats to the players on both sides... Congrats to our coaching staff at South Pitt for a job well done with the young boys we have. The Seniors did a great job with leadership... As for the police, your AD, the refs, coaches and fans taunting, not to mention parking and what such; next year's semi-final will be at The Pitt and watch how we do things on the organizational side and compliance side. See ya next year....

5 minutes ago, howiesmashville said:

Howiesmashville Says: Congrats to the players on both sides... Congrats to our coaching staff at South Pitt for a job well done with the young boys we have. The Seniors did a great job with leadership... As for the police, your AD, the refs, coaches and fans taunting, not to mention parking and what such; next year's semi-final will be at The Pitt and watch how we do things on the organizational side and compliance side. See ya next year....

Howie I just hope we get the opportunity to come down there so you can do all that.that would be four years in a row nothing would make me happier hope you all have a great offseason.You all got some really good football players that lay it on the line I appreciate that kind of stuff.I was hoping to get to meet you Howie but I met your brothers and they're the real deal very good people also Captain Jack. Also Jack That Boy played a hard game last night I like to watch him play. you all have a good offseason and hopefully we can do this again.

26 minutes ago, THE KING said:

South pitts line looked lean and mean. No baby fat anywhere.   That is what we need at cland :)

They were ready for that game that's for sure.

KING i appreciate the comment you made last night about me being the same in person as I am on here I can say that for a lot of our folks gfd and Nation ate the same way.

And you had to comment of the night when you said I'm actually glad we had coalfield now because I sure wouldnt want to have to play you all!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ancient1 said:

While the TSSAA does not have any regulations on drones, the state of Tennessee passed a law on July 1 that makes it illegal to fly unmanned aerial vehicles over fireworks displays, correctional facilities and events of more than 100 people. Violators face up to 30 days in jail.

FYI

Just talk to somebody in the know Greenback coaches told them it was fine to fly the Drone the official said no get it out of the sky now!

12 minutes ago, ancient1 said:

While the TSSAA does not have any regulations on drones, the state of Tennessee passed a law on July 1 that makes it illegal to fly unmanned aerial vehicles over fireworks displays, correctional facilities and events of more than 100 people. Violators face up to 30 days in jail.

FYI

I think that's why it wasn't flying over the crowd last night. I heard Coach Grider telling the refs that the coaching staffs agreed on it before the game. Still scratching my head on the difference in a drone cam and an endzone cam. It can give a view of the game much like you see in college and professional football. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I think that's why it wasn't flying over the crowd last night. I heard Coach Grider say to them that the coaching staffs agreed on it before the game. Still scratching my head on the difference in a drone cam and an endzone cam. It can give a view of the game much like you see in college and professional football. 

It's actually a safety issue. I would say you will see less of the drones next season.

I finally got caught up on this thread...geez took a bit....i will say south pitt was very impressive and has a great defense......i just can't take all the excuses from u guys....i know you are a storied program and losing don't happen often in your neck of the woods....the game should have been out of reach in the 3rd IF we play a clean game....#6 fumbles on the 25 in the midst of a drive u can't stop us on.....get inside the red zone again and we drop back to back passes tjat hit our receivers in the numbers....thats 2 tds we didn't get in the red zone and it's not because u stopped us....we stopped ourselves....a 4th and 2 inside the red zone again that u did stuff us on....oh yeah and lets not forget the pick 6 that was called back for a dumb penalty....so let's say in theory we capitalize on 3 of those 4 then it's not even close...that was the worst our offense has played since grace christian...and let's not forget we give u one of your tds on a silver platter with a fumbled punt inside the 10.....hope we get to play this game again next year 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Just talk to somebody in the know Greenback coaches told them it was fine to fly the Drone the official said no get it out of the sky now!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Let me ask you a question. Did that Ryan man run that illegal play intentional? Grider got real mad and I dont blame him.  That Childress man should reprimand them durn officials.  That man at Ronnies red eye said it was on purpose.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Did that Ryan man run that illegal play intentional? Grider got real mad and I dont blame him.  That Childress man should reprimand them durn officials.  That man at Ronnies red eye said it was on purpose.  You think im joking but im not. 

It was not an illegal play Roy. Go check the rule on it and post it on here so everyone can see it and that will end this discussion. The play was not intentional, #28 was supposed to be in on that play at wide out and wasn't so the coach put #23 in his place and as long as he goes inside the numbers and gets set he's fine!! Check and see if I'm not telling you the truth!!