Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

How big is Gilbert this year? 40 time? Definitely have to wrap him up and gang tackle. I’ll take my chances with everyone else beating me but I would key on him. As someone said knowing it’s coming and stopping it are two different things. Our defense has carried us all year. Curious how they stack up to GB. Also, I know it was the first game of the year but how in the world did Loudon hang with y’all?

54 minutes ago, powerp said:

How big is Gilbert this year? 40 time? Definitely have to wrap him up and gang tackle. I’ll take my chances with everyone else beating me but I would key on him. As someone said knowing it’s coming and stopping it are two different things. Our defense has carried us all year. Curious how they stack up to GB. Also, I know it was the first game of the year but how in the world did Loudon hang with y’all?

The same way Sequatchie hung with you guys just first of the year game! Loudon is a big Rival game with us too they really hate losing to the little school across the river!

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

The same way Sequatchie hung with you guys just first of the year game! Loudon is a big Rival game with us too they really hate losing to the little school across the river!

I feel a little better about our Sequatchie win now that I look at the body of work. They almost beat Red Bank the first round. Now before anyway says it. Yea I know Red Bank has no shot vs Alcoa. LMBO