#1 Oakland @ #1 Maryville

GoPats2019

10 minutes ago, nowlisten said:

COMPETITOR, its a good thing I didn't throw acronyms at you , you wouldn't  be able to understand that either.

all you know is 16 championships,  one thing i see you did understand is

Oakland 49 Mary 22

We understand. Maryville must own your team. You start a fake account. Get your jabs in lol. Same song new year. Maryville is still Maryville. You’re still a sore butt hurt loser. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nowlisten said:

COMPETITOR, its a good thing I didn't throw acronyms at you , you wouldn't  be able to understand that either.

all you know is 16 championships,  one thing i see you did understand is

Oakland 49 Mary 22

Wow you guys sound tough , how many 6A Titles do you all have ? I'll hang up and listen . 

ah !!!!  are you a little lost,,,,, again another Maryville fan thinking about past title,  Can't post nothing without talking about 16 Title in football

I'm starting to believe the Maryville  fans believe that their Titles days are over with for now.

DARN OAKLAND YOU GUYS ARE IN THE WAY 

Maryville won most of those title in 4-A and 5-A,

Don't try to play the great people on this site like you all won all those title in 6-A football

4 minutes ago, nowlisten said:

ah !!!!  are you a little lost,,,,, again another Maryville fan thinking about past title,  Can't post nothing without talking about 16 Title in football

I'm starting to believe the Maryville  fans believe that their Titles days are over with for now.

DARN OAKLAND YOU GUYS ARE IN THE WAY 

Maryville won most of those title in 4-A and 5-A,

Don't try to play the great people on this site like you all won all those title in 6-A football

6A hasn't been around that long so, where else would they be winning them?