COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS UNION CITY CLASS 2A SEMIFINALS

BulldawgsRise

Union City is 100% healthy, have beaten some serious teams this year, played a much tougher schedule which will benefit them.  They beat a Jackson South Side Team ( 4 A school ) which is sill playing round 3.  Union City has player after player who can run the ball.  They only way Union City losses this game is beat themselves.  

18 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Union City is 100% healthy, have beaten some serious teams this year, played a much tougher schedule which will benefit them.  They beat a Jackson South Side Team ( 4 A school ) which is sill playing round 3.  Union City has player after player who can run the ball.  They only way Union City losses this game is beat themselves.  

We keep hearing that and it's crazy!!! They all keep seeming too! 

But in all seriousness... I believe it's going to be a good hard nose running and hitting game with the better team winning in the 4th quarter!

By now all the weaker teams are out and any of these teams can win it all. 

After missing out on the semis last season, Coach Lansdell is back for redemption, and I can GUARANTEE they will be ready unlike we were in 2015. We just took down the “unstoppable” offense of Waverly. I think we are in for another GREAT game this week, but CA is winning this one and going to our first state championship ever. 

Edited by BulldawgsRise

32 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Arrogance gets you nowhere from this point forward.  CA surprised Waverly. They can do the same for you.  If they do, you can’t bring up 2 year old losses as if it makes you deserve the next win more.  Just sayin.....  

7 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

This one I may have to come watch. Not saying CA won't win by any means but they've ain't seen a run game like UC runs, they will grind and grind. They don't punt unless its 4th and forever, they line up and run it without hesitation. They are true believers in the three yards a play every play!

It's about like watching paint dry in a rubber room watching UC's offense. But it's a thing of beauty. Has to be a coaching nightmare to stop the Veer. No gravy teams left at this point so anyone can get the W. I'm going with our region 7 buddies. I really thought Trenton had the team to beat them and I was proven wrong. Plus I'm afraid Swo will send his mafia buddies over to break my knees if I don't pick them to win.