Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

No excuses.Cornersville got the ball across the goal line and Lake Co didnt.If someone told me before the game that Cornersville was going to only score 7 points,Id bet a thousand dollars to a hundred that LC would win.Cornersville deserved it.Good luck at the State Championship.Great fan support.Corner and Sum I text yall about an hour and half before game,didnt see your text about being in end zone.Battery was getting low.Sorry we didnt meet up.Good luck guys

No problem Bigster. Y'all got a great team. Some very good looking athletes on that team. I look for y'all to be pre-season favorite in the west. 

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

No excuses.Cornersville got the ball across the goal line and Lake Co didnt.If someone told me before the game that Cornersville was going to only score 7 points,Id bet a thousand dollars to a hundred that LC would win.Cornersville deserved it.Good luck at the State Championship.Great fan support.Corner and Sum I text yall about an hour and half before game,didnt see your text about being in end zone.Battery was getting low.Sorry we didnt meet up.Good luck guys

Bigster, nothing but respect for your Falcons from this WC boy, congrats on a great season and with WC bringing back 20+ seniors and almost all their starters next year maybe we can stay healthy and meet up with y'all next year, once again congrats on a great season! Losing in the semis is tough to swallow, but so was losing at home in the first round, y'all got a lot to be proud of

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:49 AM, Undisputed1977 said:

Shocker, I'm not trying to dethrone you bro.... I'm at your service your majesty...  but with your permission I would like to crush anybody that thinks LC is gonna lose this game... IT WON'T EVEN BE CLOSE!!! And on the way home Friday night it's just gonna be us Shocker. All alone on coach T getting ready to let the next victim know what's up with LC FOOTBALL... Dawgs don't get mad I'm just telling the TRUTH. And yes Mr. Purple I am brand new on coach T... but I bleed GREEN & GOLD

Annnddddddd just like that...he gone.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

Bigster, nothing but respect for your Falcons from this WC boy, congrats on a great season and with WC bringing back 20+ seniors and almost all their starters next year maybe we can stay healthy and meet up with y'all next year, once again congrats on a great season! Losing in the semis is tough to swallow, but so was losing at home in the first round, y'all got a lot to be proud of

Thanks.Good luck to yall.Win or lose,you guys are winners

17 hours ago, mikeinglsbee said:

IF Woodard doesn't play on Thursday----we scored 56, 38, and 42 in the three games he missed at the end of the season. We have two other 1,000+ yard rushers AND our backup QB started the entire year last year PLUS our defense held Huntingdon and Lake County 14 points in regulation the past two weeks. We'll be alright.

I like your answer.... Thanks! Best of Luck to your boys, again, Thursday! 

Just heard on our local radio that some of the LC fans put money in our buckets Friday night, to get the boys to cookeville. Just wanted to say thank you for the kindness your fans have shown us, after the game. We've had posts to our school page, and several of us have befriended some of y'all. We are truly grateful for all the well wishes and folks reaching out to us. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smalltowngirl said:

Just heard on our local radio that some of the LC fans put money in our buckets Friday night, to get the boys to cookeville. Just wanted to say thank you for the kindness your fans have shown us, after the game. We've had posts to our school page, and several of us have befriended some of y'all. We are truly grateful for all the well wishes and folks reaching out to us. 

LC was a class act all the way. Couldn't ask for a finer bunch of folks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Smalltowngirl said:

That's class! This kind of post need shared on all boards

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Smalltowngirl said:

Yes very classy!