Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

50 minutes ago, junglefan said:

Cornersville was number 1 in a very tough region this year! I’m not sure why people are still surprised that the bulldogs are still in it. I thought maybe GCA would pull an upset in rd 2 but not surprised that they beat Huntingdon. Cville got something special going on this year, especially at home, I think y’all beat LC by several Scores and go on to play SP in another barn burner. 

Good luck 

Your in dream land

7 minutes ago, piratetom said:

This should be a great game. Cornersville is on a special run and I believe it will continue into Cookeville....

Dawgs 27

Falcons 22

Someone's Cinderella season will end Friday. Lake County wasn't supposed to be this far along this season. Most people in the county figured it would be next season. The reason behind that thought is that if you look at who started for LC vs Hillcrest this past Friday, on offense it was 1 senior, 4 juniors, and 6 sophomores. On defense it was 1 senior, 4 juniors, 5 sophomores, and 1 freshman. Needless to say, a lot of young guys who have stepped up to make it big time.

I understand the "come-from-the-bottom" story of Cornersville, but the same can be said with LC. A once proud program that prior to Coach Puckett's arrival did not do a whole lot except be everyone's homecoming. Its going to be a great game, and with what LC has coming up, as it has been said, things could be going quite well for the team in LC.

45 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Surprised that this thread hasn’t gotten to more pages.

i guess the Lake County wives have the husbands getting the Thanksgiving dinner ready for Thursday.

Boys, as soon as you get done putting that casserole in the oven, we’re here to talk about the beat down you’ll be suffering Friday night. 

I really dont think u know what ur in for.After we leave,yall can call it Loserville .

10 minutes ago, RedStateReject said:

Someone's Cinderella season will end Friday. Lake County wasn't supposed to be this far along this season. Most people in the county figured it would be next season. The reason behind that thought is that if you look at who started for LC vs Hillcrest this past Friday, on offense it was 1 senior, 4 juniors, and 6 sophomores. On defense it was 1 senior, 4 juniors, 5 sophomores, and 1 freshman. Needless to say, a lot of young guys who have stepped up to make it big time.

I understand the "come-from-the-bottom" story of Cornersville, but the same can be said with LC. A once proud program that prior to Coach Puckett's arrival did not do a whole lot except be everyone's homecoming. Its going to be a great game, and with what LC has coming up, as it has been said, things could be going quite well for the team in LC.

I thought we were a year away but since LC is here ,may as well show them LC isnt one dimensional.We have about 3 excellent receivers we havent used in a while cause we been running the ball at will.Tight end is a high school Witten.Going to spank that butt for Loserville  er I meant Cornersville

Edited by mrbigster

Just now, mrbigster said:

Lake Co 32    Cornersville 21..Im really thinking 14 but in case LC fumbles and Cornersville just has to go 3 yards .Or a lucky pass play.I dont think they can run the ball consistant

Three 1,000 yard rushers and you don't think they can run the ball consistent?!?! Lmao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cornerback10 said:

Changing Cornersville to Loserville. I hope your players play better than y’all talk.

If not, I might cutting a rug at The Briar Patch by the 3rd quarter. 

After we get done We'll own that town and the laundry mat u seem to be so proud of.Dont worry,You can still have a place for zyou and ur buddies to wash ur bras and panties