OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

On 1/31/2018 at 8:11 AM, catswild said:

HVA shut Graham down completely but our line didn't block many people early in the season...and we will be the same or worse, early next season.  You may be right about the OR offense but I do believe it would be nice to make a block or two in the first month of the season when we play our toughest opponents (except Fulton and West). Why do you spend the vast majority of your time worrying about OR? I checked a few HVA threads from last year and you are NEVER on there! What's up with that??????

I started some threads with HVA also.  You guys are the first I see (lived and worked in the Atomic City from 73 - 92 on and off til transferred to Phoenix then Texas. Moved back to Tennessee and my grand-kids graduated from HVA. Plus a coach that coach with Bill Young at Oak Ridge is on HVA staff and we have mutual friends).  If you want to look I go on to other schools a lot too lol.  I hope your line is what you say in week 1.  But you guys always seem to be more pessimistic than optimistic.  lol 

3 hours ago, catswild said:

Huh? Are you telling me that Gaddis has no say in this? So HVA or the TV station makes the call and Gaddis has no voice?  WOW.....Do you like Thursday games? If you do, you're the LONE RANGER!

It is HVA home game.  They decide. No the visiting coach has no say.

4 hours ago, catswild said:

Huh? Are you telling me that Gaddis has no say in this? So HVA or the TV station makes the call and Gaddis has no voice?  WOW.....Do you like Thursday games? If you do, you're the LONE RANGER!

I know I am a special case ( some ways good and some ways bad :D )  since I live in Chattanooga and can't make it to the game so I love any game on TV no matter what night. I just fire up the  TV station's website and scream at the screen. I could see an  away Thursday night game being a burden if the game was far away but HV is close.

24 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Calhoun? I don't even remember a Calhoun. I must be getting old. Nor do I remember a McClain.

Come on Sweet. You know Calhoun. They have some great ribs just not as great as Papa Bounder. You really don't remember McClain? Sing along with me and Don McClain, "Bye bye Miss American Pie drove my Chevy to the Levi but the Levi was dry. Good old boys drinking whiskey and rhy, this will be the day that I die, this will be the day that I die."

Whatever you do, please don't tell me you don't know Booker T and the MGs playing QB or Teddy Pendergrass at WR and DB. 

RWR :D

2 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Come on Sweet. You know Calhoun. They have some great ribs just not as great as Papa Bounder. You really don't remember McClain? Sing along with me and Don McClain, "Bye bye Miss American Pie drove my Chevy to the Levi but the Levi was dry. Good old boys drinking whiskey and rhy, this will be the day that I die, this will be the day that I die."

Whatever you do, please don't tell me you don't know Booker T and the MGs playing QB or Teddy Pendergrass at WR and DB. 

RWR :D

LMAO