OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

5 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the kid from the freshman team last year ends up starting @ QB this year at some point. It wouldn't surprise Gaddis either, for what it's worth.

He looked good  as a freshmen in passing and knowing when to tuck it in and run  I just wonder how fast he can adapt to varsity football. No doubt (to me) he will be one of the best in East Tennessee his Junior year So far he and the other rising sophomores are undefeated in Wildcat uniforms. Lets keep it that way. RWR

According to Microsoft News, Tee Higgins is one of 20 players set to become Stars this Fall. Tee had an incredible Spring game for Clemson catching two TDs, 4 receptions and 118 yards. One TDs was a 50 yard bomb. Former Catholic star Amari Rodgers did very well at WR and looked to have locked up the Returner position..

Why no news from Spring Practice? Is there a restriction on news being put out on the internet? Just kidding. Oh, look at the Top5 in Class 5A,thread there is a link to a Donovan Stewart article on his Spring Top 10. He has us at #7 which I think is fair but I do think we will end up better at season's end.

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Why no news from Spring Practice? Is there a restriction on news being put out on the internet? Just kidding. Oh, look at the Top5 in Class 5A,thread there is a link to a Donovan Stewart article on his Spring Top 10. He has us at #7 which I think is fair but I do think we will end up better at season's end.

Young linemen

Young linemen

Young linemen

Young linemen

Go Wildcats.This could be a great yr.We have a lot of good players coming back.We have some really good DBs and WRs.RBs could be really good.Loved Stewart but have really missed a QB that can bust some long runs.Cant wait to watch any kind of Oak Ridge Scrimmage.Amazing  last yr to see how much better the team got from week 1 to final game.

Probably next Thursday will be your chance, gonna be a little Cardinal and Gray scrimmage. Probably down to the practice field since it's in better shape than "The Ship". Really bad up there, they thought the turf was going in so the grounds crew hasn't done anything to the field. It did get mowed last Monday so they could actually practice on it. Sad.

I don't know, but would guess th first runner was T. Jackson. If so, no football for him I've been told. Has other interest and plans. He and Jordan will probably be running for the track team this time next year. Best of luck to Jackson on his endevors.