Blackman

Pumpkin007

There is more to this then what meets the eye. Face value, this makes no sense. Saying that they wanted to go in a different direction is administration 'coach speak' for, we don't really want to divulge our specific reasons why we are doing this.

I'm not trying to insinuate anything nefarious either. However, you don't up and dismiss a quality coach without sound reasoning. I've seen this done when a new administration has taken over. But that's not the case here.

The way coach Watson and shad being ran off why would anybody wanna coach at Blackman now? I mean yeah we all know it's the best area of the mid state for high school football with some of the best athletes in the state  but from an outsider looking in  it's looking like a principal that may be hard to work for and get along with 

34 minutes ago, Hurricane717 said:

Does Overton HC have a shot? Wasn't he there before?

I believe he was... I think if they go outside of the program it will have to be an impressive hire. ... I get why it would be a tough sell based on turnover. While I am sure due to privacy reasons they can't discuss specifics for the that, I would say they can imply enough that one could gather their conclusions.  I really don't know what could have happened that would have lead to this decision, but I don't see anyone changing the outcome.  At this point my hope is that the program will not take a step backwards in the building process, but rather a step forward

26 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I believe he was... I think if they go outside of the program it will have to be an impressive hire. ... I get why it would be a tough sell based on turnover. While I am sure due to privacy reasons they can't discuss specifics for the that, I would say they can imply enough that one could gather their conclusions.  I really don't know what could have happened that would have lead to this decision, but I don't see anyone changing the outcome.  At this point my hope is that the program will not take a step backwards in the building process, but rather a step forward

Is there anybody talk of an on staff guy?