Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

I remember when I first started on the T about 4 years ago I thought you was a absolute jerk! The more I read and watched you the more I realized you knew your stuff!!! They will catch on! It just takes time! I like to poke at ya but I know your usually pretty close!

People get on here and read the posts for years and never do post, just because someone has not posted or just recently joined so they can post does not mean they haven't been keeping up on what is posted. Just look at the number of views compared to the number of posts.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Very good track record over the years. Just been an unusual year .

It has been hasn't it Pujo. I did say all year long I thought Coalfield and Greenback was the teams to beat in the east. I thought SP was third and Whitwell fourth in the east. Really.. I think those were the only 4 good teams in the east. As for the west? I thought Huntingdon was the team to beat all year. I was wrong on that one. It's been a strange year in 1-2A for sure. 

17 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

I remember when I first started on the T about 4 years ago I thought you was a absolute jerk! The more I read and watched you the more I realized you knew your stuff!!! They will catch on! It just takes time! I like to poke at ya but I know your usually pretty close!

I remember that year. It was 2014. You felt that I was slighting Monterey because I talked about how good Coalfield was that year and they would be the team to represent the east before playing against that loaded Union City team. LOL

2 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Neither gb or sp beats coalfield with a healthy Parker Mckinney. 

You all were way too soft up front and LBr to stop Pitts running game.Not to mention terribly conditioned.With a good coaching staff you all would have been deadly!Need to clean up the dirty play too.

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

As the season went on yes that would be true. But at the beginning of the year many people picked teams like union  city Nashville Christian school, Wayne county and Huntington just to name a few. 

I honestly think if Dresser didn't go to the private school his sophomore year then Dresden wins back to back his Jr and Sr years. NCS was loaded though

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You all were way too soft up front and LBr to stop Pitts running game.Not to mention terribly conditioned.With a good coaching staff you all would have been deadly!Need to clean up the dirty play too.

Won't be there but it's time for the east to bring home a gold ball. Don't know about the coaching and conditioning stuff. I know coalfield had a few sick and don't know if the coaching staff is the greatest but they have won a lot of football games to be one of the smallest schools in the state. 

3 hours ago, ladykee said:

I agree with you Bass! The "skillet slinger" wonders what you did to tick these posters off lol. You are just calling it like you see it and usually hit the mark. Most GB posters would have to agree you see the football landscape pretty clear for the most part. Haha! Now just curious why you thought Huntingdon was the King of TN for most of the year? I only know what I heard on here and they have the Mr. Football finalist so it all seemed legit. What happened & how did CVille handle them? We have watched CVille film and I assume they look the same live in person that they do on film, lol. They are a solid club but to be honest just don't appear to have quite the full aresenal to compete with GB when we are on which is usually a lot of the time. Anybody who is unbiased would have to agree after seeing both teams play but anything can happen. I like our chances in this one much more than previous 2.

Let me ask you a question skillet slinger.  Is that Ryan man going to try that illegal play? That Childress man better be telling these umpires to watch for this Ryan man running a boy on the field at the last second and throwing it to him.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Won't be there but it's time for the east to bring home a gold ball. Don't know about the coaching and conditioning stuff. I know coalfield had a few sick and don't know if the coaching staff is the greatest but they have won a lot of football games to be one of the smallest schools in the state. 

Thats a fact!Shore had me nervous!