Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

You sure have the upper hand. I like the plays the coach pulls out of his hat. You can tell these have been gone over. Its not the same stuff you've seen before. They seem to work about every time. These guys do a good job.

I will call you one day this week.Would like to talk a little.Same number?

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Humble!Blackhelmet humble!HaHa.You see that much difference?I havent seen any film but expecting a call soon.You have been pretty close on your synopsis so far tho.Ox has too but he tried to get me to buy him a Dew by saying 38,but i knew better.LOL.

Aw come on now...u gotta give me just a little break lol....i was spot on at 38 21 if #23 pick 6 don't get called back with 2 min left.....if the pick 6 would have stuck then I would had to have a 12 pack of dews out of u lol

1 minute ago, muskox said:

Aw come on now...u gotta give me just a little break lol....i was spot on at 38 21 if #23 pick 6 don't get called back with 2 min left.....if the pick 6 would have stuck then I would had to have a 12 pack of dews out of u lol

I wont tell you that the block in the back was RIGHT IN FRONT of me then.LOL.I helped the ref out.I said what the H!Ox hit it right on the money.Oh well,win some lose some.LOL

On 11/24/2017 at 11:22 PM, beerman said:

You might want to check around, you mash that keyboard, I mash mouths

Beerman are you drunk? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you cant fight this cornerback man at this foreman mans field.  If you do you will get beat up by all these Cornersville people and then go to jail.  You get drunk and always fighting someone.  I used to do that mess.  Besides defending Wendy off from a skillet attack I aint fighting.  This cornerback man might be a real big cornerback that was big enough to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Beerman are you drunk? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you cant fight this cornerback man at this foreman mans field.  If you do you will get beat up by all these Cornersville people and then go to jail.  You get drunk and always fighting someone.  I used to do that mess.  Besides defending Wendy off from a skillet attack I aint fighting.  This cornerback man might be a real big cornerback that was big enough to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. 

CB10 is not a little feller Roy.

I have a open question for anyone to answer. This has nothing to do with the game Thursday.  How many transfers does Greenback, SoPitt, Coalfield,  Cornersville and such get? I'm talking about kids who live in other school districts and attend another school. In Lake County we have not received one kid from another school. We play with what is ours. I'm asking how many kids have attended there respected schools say since middle school. I'm not saying a thing is wrong with it. Just wondering. 

5 hours ago, pujo said:

Thought it was funny when I watched the Coalfield game,their fans said losing to Greenback wasn't a big deal because they got kids from everywhere, I thought that was more of a Coalfield thing.

No Coalfield fan would say that. We hate losing to greenback. It worse this year because this should have been our year and it will be awhile before we can get back to this level if ever. Coalfield only problem with greenback is they got better recruiter than ours. They get Maryville, Knox Catholic, and Alcoa players. We stuck with Oakdale, Warburg, or Oliverspring. Win or lose this is the game I always look forward to.

24 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I have a open question for anyone to answer. This has nothing to do with the game Thursday.  How many transfers does Greenback, SoPitt, Coalfield,  Cornersville and such get? I'm talking about kids who live in other school districts and attend another school. In Lake County we have not received one kid from another school. We play with what is ours. I'm asking how many kids have attended there respected schools say since middle school. I'm not saying a thing is wrong with it. Just wondering. 

Wayne County will occasionally get one or two from Clifton, which is very small and don't have a football team, but that's it and I can speak the same for Cville. These small town public schools don't have anything to offer to get a transfer. WC might have a family to move here every 6-8 years that might have a kid that plays sports but it's usually when they're young