Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

It was nice meeting both head Coaches today.   I had met Coach Ryan last year, but my first time meeting Coach Randolph.   Both are great guys and excellent Coaches.   Don't miss my Blue Cross Bowl Championship Recap this Saturday at 4 PM (central time).   I'll have interviews with both of these guys on that show.

Edited by FreeAgent11

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Lol I said at the beginning of the season i thought SP was a year or two away. I will stand by that. You guys had a great year and return some good kids. I really believe the few that you lose will be missed more than a lot of people think. Hopefully the east rolls this year.

So does Marion County. 

33 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

It was nice meeting both head Coaches today.   I had met Coach Ryan last year, but my first time meeting Coach Randolph.   Both are great guys and excellent Coaches.   Don't miss my Blue Cross Bowl Championship Recap this Saturday at 4 PM (central time).   I'll have interviews with both of these guys on that show.

Good job Freeagent you do a great job. 

36 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

If you had credentials to get in pressbox, you did.   Should of hollared at me.  Would like to meet you.   You still up here?

I will be back up shortly. I've been down here talking to some Alcoa folks. Great people. I need to find Roy as well. 

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Roy your pretty spunky for an old man (how old are you a yway about 65?)and get around extremely well.I still think your wrong about our sideline play!

Let me ask you a question.  What was that mans name we was talking to today that liked looking at my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole? I garuntee you I didnt think he was going to give my Murphy Fair book back.   You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

If you had credentials to get in pressbox, you did.   Should of hollared at me.  Would like to meet you.   You still up here?

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I got in that pressbox with that orgnblck man and didnt see you.  I had my Murphy Fair book and my thermos.  You think im joking but im not.