2A State Title Union City vs Tyner Academy

fallguy17

On 12/4/2017 at 3:32 PM, greenegreene22 said:

A BIG CONGRATS FROM ME A GREENE DEVIL FAN ON YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP WAS TALKING TO A FAN FROM YOUR HOMETOWN AND STATED THAT YOU ALL HAD NOT PASSED THE BALL MORE THAN A HANDFUL OF TIMES THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE TRULY TO HAVE MADE IT THAT FAR AND DOMINATE THE TEAM FROM TYNER - ALL I CAN SAY IM GLAD U ALL WERE NOT ON THAT SIDE TO WITNESS THE PITIFUL TYNER FAN BASE FIGHTING EACH OTHER SORRY EXCUSE FOR SPORTSMANSHIP - CONGRATS TO UNION CITY! 

IT WENT TO OVERTIME HOW IS THAT DOMINATING 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, GeneralAmerigha said:

IT WENT TO OVERTIME HOW IS THAT DOMINATING 

Here is WHY it was "Dominating"  .  Total yards  U C 323  Tyner 221,  1ST Downs  U C 21 - Tyner 13,  Plays in the game  U C 72 - Tyner 35,  Time of possession  U C 33  min. - Tyner  15 min.   No matter the score, winning by 1 point or 50 points, Union City found more GOLD!

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:32 PM, greenegreene22 said:

A BIG CONGRATS FROM ME A GREENE DEVIL FAN ON YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP WAS TALKING TO A FAN FROM YOUR HOMETOWN AND STATED THAT YOU ALL HAD NOT PASSED THE BALL MORE THAN A HANDFUL OF TIMES THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE TRULY TO HAVE MADE IT THAT FAR AND DOMINATE THE TEAM FROM TYNER - ALL I CAN SAY IM GLAD U ALL WERE NOT ON THAT SIDE TO WITNESS THE PITIFUL TYNER FAN BASE FIGHTING EACH OTHER SORRY EXCUSE FOR SPORTSMANSHIP - CONGRATS TO UNION CITY! 

Yeah, it was during the trophy presentation which made it even worse!  Your kids battled through 15 games and busted their rear ends and you have to take away from that moment by being a dumba$$.   If I was Tyner AD, I'd ban everyone involved from my stadium next season!

20 hours ago, ucdiditagain said:

Here is WHY it was "Dominating"  .  Total yards  U C 323  Tyner 221,  1ST Downs  U C 21 - Tyner 13,  Plays in the game  U C 72 - Tyner 35,  Time of possession  U C 33  min. - Tyner  15 min.   No matter the score, winning by 1 point or 50 points, Union City found more GOLD!

great. you still got taken to 2 OT in a game you "dominated"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

WELL, the best I remember, they do not give away trophies for dominating any game, only if you win.   We won the game, we won the offensive player of the game, we won the defensive player of the game.  oh, we also "dominated" in many areas of the game.  The game came west.  Your point is point"less".

19 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

It was a dominant game partner.  I realize the score doesn't say that, but total yardage and time of possession were overwhelming in Union City's favor.   Darren Bowling totally dictated the tempo of that game.   He had every intension of that game playing out as it did.   The fullback carried the ball 44 times.   That's Union City football.  

Only thing he may of mis-calculated was the Tyner Qb's ability to extend a play in the fourth quarter and find a receiver.  

On 12/8/2017 at 1:11 PM, FreeAgent11 said:

It was a dominant game partner.  I realize the score doesn't say that, but total yardage and time of possession were overwhelming in Union City's favor.   Darren Bowling totally dictated the tempo of that game.   He had every intension of that game playing out as it did.   The fullback carried the ball 44 times.   That's Union City football.  

Only thing he may of mis-calculated was the Tyner Qb's ability to extend a play in the fourth quarter and find a receiver.  

You’ve got that right. He about messed up not kicking the field goal as well. Tyner made a few plays when their athletes made a play, but Union City does what they always do. Dominate time of possession and the line of scrimmage. 

On 12/8/2017 at 1:11 PM, FreeAgent11 said:

That's why you roll the dice and go for 2!