I hate these pop up adds on coacht

Redrage1990

7 hours ago, CoachT said:

Update: we have turned off all ads from certain companies. To give you an idea how this works: we contracted with a well-known, longtime internet company to run their surplus ads. They in turn run ads for third parties. When you get a bad ad it then becomes very hard to track it down because it comes from a company you are not familiar with but served through a company you know.

Why not turn them all off? Because then we would no longer be able to afford to run this site and everyone would suffer. Just know that iamoz is doing everything he can to track these down and inform everyone involved where these bad ads are coming from.

Tks CoachT.  It is what it is.  2nd day I’ve had no issues prior to logging on.   Appreciate you all for keeping up the site.  Tks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CoachT said:

If our next effort doesn't then we will have to turn off ads from two of our advertisers, after being assured that the problem was solved. Let us kno wif you get more invasive pop-ups.

This is the first time I have been on today. Immediately I got a pop up. I shut it down and got back on. It happened again. Shut it down again and got back on and this time it allowed me to proceed. But I don't know that I would call these "pop up" ads. The are more like redirect. They redirect you to another site. But thanks for letting us know you are working on it coach. Many blessings!!