D2 All Region/ All State

OrangeEagle

17 hours ago, gcapride said:

I didn't get an opportunity to see the other 2 QB's on the list and didn't want to comment. Our QB had 3220 yds, 29 TD's and completed 59.2% on the season. Thanks for the mention.

Drew Martin threw for 3050 yards, 37 TDs, and completed 71% of his passes...AND his team was 11-2.

I don't see the argument there.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, mofototo50 said:

Drew Martin threw for 3050 yards, 37 TDs, and completed 71% of his passes...AND his team was 11-2.

I don't see the argument there.

There was no argument, I think you got a little trigger happy. Read above. I said we didn't have anybody that deserved to be on the list. I was replying to a comment about our QB. Congrats to Drew Martin on a great year.

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

There was no argument, I think you got a little trigger happy. Read above. I said we didn't have anybody that deserved to be on the list. I was replying to a comment about our QB. Congrats to Drew Martin on a great year.

Should have quoted Booger too. Reply was to him.

Used your's for stat comparison. 

On 12/22/2017 at 8:32 AM, Warriors2011 said:

I never saw an all-region posted for Division II--AA.  Anybody seen it posted somewhere?

On 12/22/2017 at 9:49 AM, Warriors2011 said:

That's interesting.  As far as I can tell, every other division, etc. throughout the state has announced their all-regions, some of them quite some time ago now.  Any idea why it's taking Division II--AA east so long?

u shall not fret your concerns over that D2-AA East Team u want to see.....maybe the one u needed to see on there made it

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, Booger said:

u shall not fret your concerns over that D2-AA East Team u want to see.....maybe the one u needed to see on there made it

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger usually knows stuff that others not so knowledgeable don't know, so I'll take your word for it.  The Knoxville newspaper has really gone WAY downhill in what they report about high school sports.  Hopefully Booger has better news outlets than we do here in K'town!

On 1/8/2018 at 4:25 PM, Warriors2011 said:

Booger usually knows stuff that others not so knowledgeable don't know, so I'll take your word for it.  The Knoxville newspaper has really gone WAY downhill in what they report about high school sports.  Hopefully Booger has better news outlets than we do here in K'town!

this is what Booger will tell you.....and its not exactly tru, but then it kinda is.....the east wernt set up to have an official all-east team selected.....the head huncho at Haslams School of Knoxville kinda wanted an all-east list and so they kinda did an in house selection....maybe like on a napkin or sumthin

guess these opinion awards r all well and good for these east middle west regions; but for gods sakes...at least in the eastis case....they ant noi stinkin need for no 2nd and 3rd teams and honorable mentions when they only 5 6 or 7 teams......and over half of'em with losin records and 2 or less wins.......like the all-state thing ant nuff......this ant no stinkin toybowl....no participation medals needed.....and if we have to do this make only 1 team....and forget 2s 3s & honorables

2nd team honorable mention and Booger mama makes the all-trampeeze list

Booger just sayin animated-fat-smiley-image-0001.gif

17 hours ago, Booger said:

this is what Booger will tell you.....and its not exactly tru, but then it kinda is.....the east wernt set up to have an official all-east team selected.....the head huncho at Haslams School of Knoxville kinda wanted an all-east list and so they kinda did an in house selection....maybe like on a napkin or sumthin

guess these opinion awards r all well and good for these east middle west regions; but for gods sakes...at least in the eastis case....they ant noi stinkin need for no 2nd and 3rd teams and honorable mentions when they only 5 6 or 7 teams......and over half of'em with losin records and 2 or less wins.......like the all-state thing ant nuff......this ant no stinkin toybowl....no participation medals needed.....and if we have to do this make only 1 team....and forget 2s 3s & honorables

2nd team honorable mention and Booger mama makes the all-trampeeze list

Booger just sayin animated-fat-smiley-image-0001.gif

Interesting...so, I still don't have a clue whether there's an east all-region team or not.  Your comment about not needing "second team" this or that is great and I agree with that sentiment.  My point is I haven't seen any publication in the local newspaper or the twitter-verse or anywhere else of an east all-region list.  Virtually every other classification and region in the state has had one published.  Have you seen one for the east, and, if so, where?  Other than on the Haslam school's head honcho's napkin. ;)  I don't travel in circles that would make me privy to the head honcho's napkin.

1 hour ago, Warriors2011 said:

Interesting...so, I still don't have a clue whether there's an east all-region team or not.  Your comment about not needing "second team" this or that is great and I agree with that sentiment.  My point is I haven't seen any publication in the local newspaper or the twitter-verse or anywhere else of an east all-region list.  Virtually every other classification and region in the state has had one published.  Have you seen one for the east, and, if so, where?  Other than on the Haslam school's head honcho's napkin. ;)  I don't travel in circles that would make me privy to the head honcho's napkin.

it wernt publish....thinkin it may still b in the office over at the scool with the endzone pool

Northwestern now after big boy

Booger just sayin DSOCERDVoAAWyKv.jpg:large

Edited by Booger

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:13 PM, Warriors2011 said:

That's cool!  He would make a good Wildcat.  But it gets COLD in the 'burbs of Chicago!

He won't care....he eats nails for breakfast! Good for him!

Only "all-this or all-that" teams that are credible are the ones done by the coaches anyway. Everything else is completely biased reporter junk from folks that don't have a clue what they're talking about. Exhibit A.....PrepXtra in Knoxville. What a complete joke!!!! Its only good for sending the clippings to memaw and papaw, paying more for the letter jacket add-on, and that's about it. Won't get any Northwestern coach to come down here for an All-Region award.