2018 Class A

lakecounty1968

41 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Hahaha it starts already. I need to print this one out and hang it in the weight room. The bus has barely pulled back into Greenback carrying the gold ball and you people are already picking South Pittsburg to beat a team that they couldn't this year that only loses 2 lineman! I love it cant wait until all the polls have them ranked ahead of us as well. Greenback 2018 underdogs!!!!!!

You guys start at #1 for sure and you,ll have to play you,re way out of it. Can,t imagine you would end up playing anyone other than SP and that should be a great game.Thing I really like about you guys is the way you mix it up, several weapons and you use them all quite well. Doubt any team you face could do a better job, it will take a more talented team to beat you all. You guys really have it going on .

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

You guys start at #1 for sure and you,ll have to play you,re way out of it. Can,t imagine you would end up playing anyone other than SP and that should be a great game.Thing I really like about you guys is the way you mix it up, several weapons and you use them all quite well. Doubt any team you face could do a better job, it will take a more talented team to beat you all. You guys really have it going on .

Yes, they do Pujo. They will be very good again in 2018. The only tough game they will have in the playoffs within 50 points will be the semifinal game. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Don't get your panties in a wad. That's a Lake County fan. I haven't seen one SP person pick us. As a matter of fact I didn't see many of us pick our own team this year. Greenback had the most talented 1A team in 2017 and will in 2018. 

Nothing to get in a wad on these plums Bass. Back up off me I left you alone this year, I suggest you do the same. Just adding fuel to the boys fire, I love reading all the crap everyone posts about everyone beating us. Although I did think Coalfield would handle us this year just like everyone else thought.

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Nothing to get in a wad on these plums Bass. Back up off me I left you alone this year, I suggest you do the same. Just adding fuel to the boys fire, I love reading all the crap everyone posts about everyone beating us. Although I did think Coalfield would handle us this year just like everyone else thought.

Are you saying you are wearing those thong type underwear? Yes, Coalfield had their shot and blew it.  LMBO

Just now, GHSblackhelmet said:

Coalfield was a really good team but you proved to be the better overall  team. Coalfield was tooo much about 1 player.The one player you  that was crucial to you guys was the QB,he run the ship like a Captain.

3 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Greenback is the next years Huntingdon? Lol

No we were THE REAL DEAL this year.Just like i said first of the week and we backed it up.Who knows what next year holds??An injury or two in off season can change everything.If we are healthy then yes we will be the favorite.These kids dont look past anyone the WILL NOT be an issue.These kids just win!!

Even though Cornersville did not win the Gold Ball Thursday, I do believe that they seen some things that they can improve on next year.  You state that they cannot throw the ball, which I agree to a point (just the lack of passing attempts) but I believe that they found a guy in Bush (#5) that they could potentially use as a downfield threat even if its for 8 to 10 yards throwing at times, just enough to force the DB's and LB's to not consistently put 8 to 10 guys in the box to stop the run.  But who knows, these are just my opinions.