Region 1 (17-18)

PatCoach09

You are accusing me of passive stabs but it is you who is taking deliberate stabs. I am not taking stabs at any coaches and most definitely not wrestlers.

I personally messaged Coach Idlette after our first match and complimented him on the time and effort he has put into that program and told him it is great to see some new life brought to that program. I also stated how well mannered his kids were and thuroughly congratulated Dillon after he handled Arthur at home. I invited any of the DB kids to come train with us during the summer and hope that Coach Idlette takes us up on that opportunity because it will make us both better. They have done great things this season and will be hard to beat next season. I have nothing but good things to say about that coaching staff. But I am admittedly confused by the tactics of the region dual finals as were others, which is why it was brought up by another coach.