WC vs Beech vs Clarksville Tonight

techfall150

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

Ok so is Beech overrated? Still getting lineup set whats the deal? Nothing to take away from WC but all I’ve heard about this off season is how good beech was. And yikes did Horst overlook the WC kid? Congrats to WC on the tough win. Kramer and Hamm are doing a great job up there!

I wouldn’t go that far. Idk if Beech is or isn’t at 100% but with the football team playing for a star title I’d bet there’s some guys that aren’t practicing yet. As far as Horst goes, idk if he overlooked Hunter or not, he could have..but that doesn’t seem like something he would do. Never seen Noah not give his all. Take the state tourney last year where he won a title while battling sickness. I believe he was even in the hospital during the tournament. I think Borders is just much better than people know. But I would take Noah in a rematch. He will learn from this and fix any mistakes he made. Look out for Borders in February though. These 2 guys could very well be the top 2 in the state at 120

5 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

I wouldn’t go that far. Idk if Beech is or isn’t at 100% but with the football team playing for a star title I’d bet there’s some guys that aren’t practicing yet. As far as Horst goes, idk if he overlooked Hunter or not, he could have..but that doesn’t seem like something he would do. Never seen Noah not give his all. Take the state tourney last year where he won a title while battling sickness. I believe he was even in the hospital during the tournament. I think Borders is just much better than people know. But I would take Noah in a rematch. He will learn from this and fix any mistakes he made. Look out for Borders in February though. These 2 guys could very well be the top 2 in the state at 120

Fair enough

1 hour ago, Bump11 said:

I wasn't there, but I do not think Noah overlooked anyone. Noah ended up in the hospital last night after the match. I hope he has a speedy recovery and we get to see these twooutstanding young men go at it again.  

41 minutes ago, salterjd said:

I wasn't there, but I do not think Noah overlooked anyone. Noah ended up in the hospital last night after the match. I hope he has a speedy recovery and we get to see these twooutstanding young men go at it again.  

I did not know he ended up in the hospital. I hope he’s alright. 

58 minutes ago, salterjd said:

Was the Clarksville match where he beat Isbell 10-5 before or after the loss to Borders and subsequent trip to the hospital?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ObserverW said:

Was the Clarksville match where he beat Isbell 10-5 before or after the loss to Borders and subsequent trip to the hospital?

The Isbell/Horst match was after Isbell defeated Borders but before Horst and Borders wrestled. Christian said his knee hit Noah’s head pretty hard in their match and that may have been another contributing factor to his sickness. 

7 minutes ago, deadlift said:

The Isbell/Horst match was after Isbell defeated Borders but before Horst and Borders wrestled. Christian said his knee hit Noah’s head pretty hard in their match and that may have been another contributing factor to his sickness. 

So Isbell beats Borders, then Horst beats Isbell, then Borders beats Horst. That definitely makes things interesting at 120 to say the least.

Edited by WrestlingGod
  • Upvote 1

I’ve always said the matchup makes the match. Kid A could whoop kid B, then B beat C, and C beat A, simply because A doesn’t stylistically match up well with C. If that makes sense lol but in this case I’d take Horst over both Isbell and Borders 8 or 9 times out of 10. I won’t say the Borders win was a fluke, because I know how good Hunter is, but it sounds like other health factors played a big part. Hopefully it’s nothing serious and we can see Horst face Borders at 100% later in the year

• Upvote 1