Greenback 2017 state champions

orngnblk

10 minutes ago, gcapride said:

So, if ‘12 happened to make your Top 2, would ‘87 or ‘17 be the other one, asking for a friend....

I call foul if he answered '17 because other than the Gold ball that was not one of our best games. We have had many other games over the seasons better than that one against tougher competition. 

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

So, if ‘12 happened to make your Top 2, would ‘87 or ‘17 be the other one, asking for a friend....

Webb 87 was a ballgame, we were both number one at the time and we pulled it out by field goal at the very end that barely made it over the upright!! What made the grace game so good in 2012 was Grace was loaded they were very very good and I knew we were very good, and it was a battle all the way to the end regardless of what happened during the game play calling referees it didn't matter that was a war!

Edited by orngnblk

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:10 PM, Gbnation said:

RaiseEmRight I'm sending him to grace next year! He will be wearing a rams helmet!

gbnation your a pretty good size boy so I don't want to  bite off more than I can chew lol....but I may have to at least challenge you to a thumb wrestling contest over this statement...makes my blood boil lol

13 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Webb 87 was a ballgame, we were both number one at the time and we pulled it out by field goal at the very end that barely made it over the upright!! What made the grace game so good in 2012 was Grace was loaded they were very very good and I knew we were very good, and it was a battle all the way to the end regardless of what happened during the game play calling referees it didn't matter that was a war!

Yes it was. Knock down, drag out, all out brawl. The kind of game that kept you nervous until the final horn sounded if you were in the lead, and kept you on the edge of your seat waiting on 1 big play if you were behind.

On December 6, 2017 at 1:28 PM, gcapride said:

Yes it was. Knock down, drag out, all out brawl. The kind of game that kept you nervous until the final horn sounded if you were in the lead, and kept you on the edge of your seat waiting on 1 big play if you were behind.

How does grace do there 7on7 in the off season? Do they do it as a team or do they pick up outside players to play on there team? 

I would like to congratulate our 5 underclassmen all staters!Jrs-Bryce Hanley (probably the smallest QB to ever get it LOL,some folks doubted him and most he proved wrong)Reese Plemons,Creed Ramsey,Breeden Gilbert and Sophmore Derail Bailey.Congrats on a great season,get to work and lets try again!

Edited by orngnblk

Oodles of respect & Congrats to Greenback. Making finals three years in a row is huge, with third time being your charm. Now that your train is full steam & y'all got that winning gold in your system, will anyone be able to stop your momentum? .. I know lots of homer fans will say "Yes our team can" (including myself pulling for Dresden to get another gold, and all the final four & elite eight teams thinking so as well).. It's no joke nor a fluke that you guys are winning like you are. You have served notice a new sheriff is in town, that you ain't a one-and-done team, & 1A teams better step it up a notch or two to dethrone the Cherokees. Love facing good, solid competition because it makes everyone better, ... well, those teams & programs with a winners heart & champions soul anyways. Can't wait to see the future unfold for everyone. Gonna be exciting for sure. 

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I would like to congratulate our 5 underclassmen all staters!Jrs-Bryce Hanley (probably the smallest QB to ever get it LOL,some folks doubted him and most he proved wrong)Reese Plemons,Creed Ramsey,Breeden Gilbert and Sophmore Derail Bailey.Congrats on a great season,get to work and lets try again!

Plus, you don't see a certain Region sweep any position very often...QB selections sweep up by Region 2!!!