2018 Class 1A

BoardHater71

4 hours ago, Chad02 said:

Thanks and congrats to y'all you have a very talented team 

I read an article on cornersville last week from the Marshall tribune .com and it was a very good article about your team!! Very sorry to here about the young man that lost his life!! Prayers for his family and the community!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chad02 said:

We're u located lol

Come on up!

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

South of Kingsport,Near Johnson City,Hampton High School (Roan Mtn area).Cloudland beat them this year.LOL.Thats for KING!LOL.

:angry:

If the others had the effort and drive to do what "some" did, many loses wouldn't have happened this season 

Edited by uknoit2

2 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I read an article on cornersville last week from the Marshall tribune .com and it was a very good article about your team!! Very sorry to here about the young man that lost his life!! Prayers for his family and the community!!

Thanks bud and congrats on your title this year. We are planning on coming back next year. I want to give a message to our players this year. Thanks for this season. Y'all played your hearts out for your fallen teammate this year and helped the entire community in their healing. I couldn't have ask for a better bunch of young men to represent our town. Each one of you should be proud of everything y'all have done this season. I appreciate your play this year. Senior class you now have set the bar for next years group. Thanks again and looking forward to next season. I'll be back next season to stand behind y'all again. Until then best of luck. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

We had like 46 this season and that's very unusual. I remember several state title teams with 31-35 players. These 1A teams with 50 plus year after year are usually the really big 1A schools. 

WC has averaged around 60 for several years now and the schools enrollment is usually around 320

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yea they are one of the larger 1A schools. We're usually around 220-230 students so it's hard to do much better than 40-45 players. 

I believe we will be around 50+ after it's said and done we have around 230 kids but our youth program has had alot of success in keeping the numbers up 

22 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Thanks bud and congrats on your title this year. We are planning on coming back next year. I want to give a message to our players this year. Thanks for this season. Y'all played your hearts out for your fallen teammate this year and helped the entire community in their healing. I couldn't have ask for a better bunch of young men to represent our town. Each one of you should be proud of everything y'all have done this season. I appreciate your play this year. Senior class you now have set the bar for next years group. Thanks again and looking forward to next season. I'll be back next season to stand behind y'all again. Until then best of luck. 

Good post and you're welcome!! Good luck next season!

On 12/3/2017 at 8:12 PM, sum1uno said:

Been a special yr