2018 Class 1A

BoardHater71

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/6/2017 at 8:27 PM, TheAmbassador said:

They will loaded. They should represent the east again next season. We will be improved as well, but maybe not enough to give them a run for their money. 

not sure sp will be improved.  Yall ard pretty young and dont lose a bunch of seniors, but the ones you lose have a lot of quality.  If i were the pirates i would hope to end up as good.

5 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

not sure sp will be improved.  Yall ard pretty young and dont lose a bunch of seniors, but the ones you lose have a lot of quality.  If i were the pirates i would hope to end up as good.

You could be right. I was counting during our Whitwell playoff game. I think I counted 7 starters back on each side of the ball. I think we can still be a solid team, but like I said.. Greenback should be the team to beat in the east. Do you think Marion will be improved? I think they will be about like you were this season. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

You could be right. I was counting during our Whitwell playoff game. I think I counted 7 starters back on each side of the ball. I think we can still be a solid team, but like I said.. Greenback should be the team to beat in the east. Do you think Marion will be improved? I think they will be about like you were this season. 

I still say it will come down to GHS and sp in the 4th round with whitwell being the 3rd best on the east side of the bracket. We get our whole D back this year and all but two back on O. ( maybe three ). 

5 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I still say it will come down to GHS and sp in the 4th round with whitwell being the 3rd best on the east side of the bracket. We get our whole D back this year and all but two back on O. ( maybe three ). 

You boys should mercy rule all the way to another gold ball. It’s going to be even worse next year with Coalfield going way down. You might set the record for most mercy rule games. 

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You boys should mercy rule all the way to another gold ball. It’s going to be even worse next year with Coalfield going way down. You might set the record for most mercy rule games. 

Funny!The Kings Academy (Great staff and money will keep them going up),Grace (Bradley always is competitive) and Loudon will all be tough games.Linemen are a premium no matter who you lose,so we will need to sure those two spots up.I do agree tho we should be the team to beat in 1A but.......That other OnB team South of us will be a hard out at Beene!Look for Coalfield to give us a fight regardless. We need to stay focused and humbled if we plan on making it to the semis again and I do believe this is the team that can get that done.They seem to be focused every week we lost a little Focus during the grace game this year but unfortunate circumstances led to that debacle.

Cornersville will be very good next year in the west but if they make it to the quarterfinals or semi's next year they will more than likely travel. Huntingdon and Lake County will be very hard to beat at home. Heck it took them overtime and a lucky bounce on a fumble to win this year. Cornersville had a great year but imo they were not the best team in the west. They got the breaks and you have to have some luck in the playoffs.  Again not taking anything away from those kids they earned it.