2018 Class 2A

BoardHater71

Peabody and Waverly are my top 2 out of the west, but Union City will always be in the mix as well. 

As for the east? Trousdale County should be the beast of the east with Meigs County seeing them in the semifinals. I think Marion County and Tyner will both take a step back next season, but could be 2nd or 3rd round teams. 

53 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Peabody and Waverly are my top 2 out of the west, but Union City will always be in the mix as well. 

As for the east? Trousdale County should be the beast of the east with Meigs County seeing them in the semifinals. I think Marion County and Tyner will both take a step back next season, but could be 2nd or 3rd round teams. 

Yep I'm with you again.  Peabody and Wavo will likely battle it out for the west. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

This is a likely scenario. Tyner loses a lot and we will be rebuilding for 2019.

On a side note: Rememeber how we talked about the east and west dominance runs in cycles? Barring 2A the East dominated the West this year in the title games. I was somewhat surprised at how easy some games were. You never know when the tide will turn. 

All the Memphis talk last year and you have 5 titles from the Knoxville area this year. 

Edited by PurplePower68

5 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

This is a likely scenario. Tyner loses a lot and we will be rebuilding for 2019.

On a side note: Rememeber how we talked about the east and west dominance runs in cycles? Barring 2A the East dominated the West this year in the title games. I was somewhat surprised at how easy some games were. You never know when the tide will turn. 

All the Memphis talk last year and you have 5 titles from the Knoxville area this year. 

5 gold balls within 103 miles!