2018 Class 2A

BoardHater71

I like Forrest's chances against CA and LC. When they are on the field I might immediately change my mind, but Forrest was ahead 6-0 on CA late in the 3rd (final was 14-6), and LC only beat us 21-7. 

We can throw out there numbers of starters returning and all that, but I think Forrest will be better at every position next year. This outgoing class were good kids, but nothing like the 2017 class. The class of 2020 is ridiculous and they will all be juniors this fall. 

We will see what happens.    

• 2 weeks later...

You can stop your whining now!  CA is moving to DII in 2019.  Playing their last year in DI in 2018-2019.

So all the local teams that didn't want to play this year....good luck.  You're still gonna get smashed.  It will just be by someone else now.

Edited by youngod

17 hours ago, youngod said:

You can stop your whining now!  CA is moving to DII in 2019.  Playing their last year in DI in 2018-2019.

So all the local teams that didn't want to play this year....good luck.  You're still gonna get smashed.  It will just be by someone else now.

Good. Then we won't have to worry about pressure washing our bleachers if they ever come back to play us again !Good luck.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, youngod said:

CA will have a better chance to get to Cookeville in D2. Two west TN teams in 2A would have probably kept them out of a Cookeville the next several years. Waverly will take a dip after 2018, but Peabody is going to be very good for the next several years. Union City is also going to be very good year in and year out. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

CA will have a better chance to get to Cookeville in D2. Two west TN teams in 2A would have probably kept them out of a Cookeville the next several years. Waverly will take a dip after 2018, but Peabody is going to be very good for the next several years. Union City is also going to be very good year in and year out. 

What class would they currently be in in DII?  AA I assume.

On 3/10/2018 at 11:06 AM, TheAmbassador said:

Not that I didn't have any respect for Union City, but I have a whole lot more now!!!  LOL