TN Coach's Poll For 4 December-Let the discussion begin.

ArtusCimber

33 minutes ago, 1993Viking said:

I wouldn't count out the Vikings yet PatCoach.  They have competed with 10-11 wrestlers for the past 4 seasons and somehow figure out how to bring home hardware.  I expect this year will be no different as the other Region 1 teams will be sitting at home scratching their heads wondering why they can't beat a team that spots them at least 24 points in every dual.  ;)  

I never count the vikings out, and you are correct they always seem to compete well year in and year out. Didn't mean to step on any toes, simply making an observation. Hope you all have a good season, love watching the region improve.

2 hours ago, PatCoach09 said:

I never count the vikings out, and you are correct they always seem to compete well year in and year out. Didn't mean to step on any toes, simply making an observation. Hope you all have a good season, love watching the region improve.

You never said anything for anyone to believe you were counting them out... as you said.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

Cleveland brought it lol

Congratulations to Cleveland!  Have not had an opportunity to see the matches but it is quite evident that CHS is wrestling very well at the present time.  Will the Blue Raiders travel out of Tennessee this season where they will get tested because as of now I am not sure anyone will be able to push them?

1 minute ago, cbg said:

Congratulations to Cleveland!  Have not had an opportunity to see the matches but it is quite evident that CHS is wrestling very well at the present time.  Will the Blue Raiders travel out of Tennessee this season where they will get tested because as of now I am not sure anyone will be able to push them?

They wrestled in Lake Norman last week with some of the toughes teams in the country. Wyoming Sym out of Pennsylvania was there. I believe that are in the top 5. Cleveland  went 4-1 losing to Wyoming 

6 minutes ago, cbg said:

They was in NC last weekend. I'm not sure if they win it or finished 2nd. I do know they was tested, but you can't go by that test. Unfortunately they wrestled the number 2 team in the country out of penn and got throttled like 76-0. 

2 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

They was in NC last weekend. I'm not sure if they win it or finished 2nd. I do know they was tested, but you can't go by that test. Unfortunately they wrestled the number 2 team in the country out of penn and got throttled like 76-0. 

Just did a little research and Cleveland competed against Wyoming Seminary who just finished 3rd at the Walsh Jesuit Ironman Tournament in Ohio.  WS is from PA and competes in the National Prep School season ending tournament just like Baylor, McCallie, Father Ryan, MBA, etc...  FYI, the state champions in the TSSAA D2 State Tournament receive an automatic bid to compete the following week against many of the top teams in the USA at Lehigh.