Upperman Football

topnight

7 minutes ago, orangehighlight74 said:

Caine told everybody that he expects upperman to beat Alcoa on a yearly basis. That might be a little far fetched. We all know how that turned out in 2013, and that is one of the best Upperman teams I have seen in a long time. 

Cookeville couldn't beat them on a yearly basis. I'd play up a class.

Just now, Red Rebels said:

Cookeville couldn't beat them on a yearly basis. I'd play up a class.

They had a chance to move up to 4A last class change and chose not too. I think the way putnam county is growing it wont be long before they do have to move up. Then Alcoa wont be a problem anymore haha.

53 minutes ago, orangehighlight74 said:

Caine told everybody that he expects upperman to beat Alcoa on a yearly basis. That might be a little far fetched. We all know how that turned out in 2013, and that is one of the best Upperman teams I have seen in a long time. 

and Booger said he was gonna marry Farrah Faucet 40 years ago

Booger just sayin 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 8:34 AM, orangehighlight74 said:

They had a chance to move up to 4A last class change and chose not too. I think the way putnam county is growing it wont be long before they do have to move up. Then Alcoa wont be a problem anymore haha.

On 3/1/2018 at 8:34 AM, orangehighlight74 said:

you have Pearl Cohn in 4 A there are good teams in all classes  If you play Alcoa in the playoff  that means you make it to the semi finals that a great year that realistic

• 1 month later...