CORDOVA ANTHONY JONES TO COACH AT UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS RB COACH

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2017 at 10:23 PM, BARTLETTHSGRAD04 said:

CONGRATS TO ANTHONY JONES JR OF CORDOVA ON TAKING THE UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS RUNNING BACK COACHING JOB. I WONDER WHO CORDOVA WILL GO AFTER NOW? I WAS ALWAYS A FAN OF COACH JONES AT CORDOVA. IN 6 YEARS HE HAS HAD OVER 75 PLAYERS GO TO PLAY COLLEGE FOOTBALL. 

Have they hired a new football HC yet?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2018 at 7:17 AM, Mustang49 said:

Marcus wimberly former East high coach. Is the new head coach of cordova high. 

Is that so? Well well well, nice move coach Wimberly. Things are getting interesting in Region 8 6A. Four quality coaches at four good programs. That's good hire Cordova.

What's up with East next year?

Edited by kwc

1 hour ago, kwc said:

Is that so? Well well well, nice move coach Wimberly. Things are getting interesting in Region 8 6A. Four quality coaches at four good programs. That's good hire Cordova.

What's up with East next year?

It's over with for east high football. The stem program has made it so hard for kids to get in. But i can tell you this cordova will be real good. I'm a mustang for life. But i playec for coach wimberly. I know coach is going to bring heat to 6A. Cordova will be way better. Not taking nothing from jones. I just no what coach can do. I just became a cordova fan.

On 1/17/2018 at 1:01 PM, Mustang49 said:

It's over with for east high football. The stem program has made it so hard for kids to get in. But i can tell you this cordova will be real good. I'm a mustang for life. But i playec for coach wimberly. I know coach is going to bring heat to 6A. Cordova will be way better. Not taking nothing from jones. I just no what coach can do. I just became a cordova fan.

Will East field a team next season?