Talent in the Seq. Valley

WingoVFL

We have a lot of good talent coming back next season. We have #2 Sampson that will be the best QB in the valley and one of the best in the area next year. He will probably play safety for us too. He should get a lot of college offers next season.  #21 Nelson will be one of the top players next year as well. He plays wingback and inside cornerback for us. We will also have my main man Manny coming back next year. He will be one of the best Linebackers in the valley and our district next season. We have a young running back coming up named Nunez that will also be one of the best players around for three more years. Coach Mathis did not show everything he can do this season because he was only a freshman. He will catch some people by surprise next year with the plays he is very good at running. He also played some at insider cornerback for us last year. It's always a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE BEARD 2018!

On 12/19/2017 at 9:04 AM, MarionMadness said:

We have a lot of good talent coming back next season. We have #2 Sampson that will be the best QB in the valley and one of the best in the area next year. He will probably play safety for us too. He should get a lot of college offers next season.  #21 Nelson will be one of the top players next year as well. He plays wingback and inside cornerback for us. We will also have my main man Manny coming back next year. He will be one of the best Linebackers in the valley and our district next season. We have a young running back coming up named Nunez that will also be one of the best players around for three more years. Coach Mathis did not show everything he can do this season because he was only a freshman. He will catch some people by surprise next year with the plays he is very good at running. He also played some at insider cornerback for us last year. It's always a great day to be a warrior.

Both good players but nowhere near the difference maker in the rb you guys just  lost to graduation. Whitwell definitely has some talent coming back and I’m sure south Pitt always has a few. Great football in your area always! Best of luck!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 10:04 AM, MarionMadness said:

Insider Cornerback?

On 1/22/2018 at 0:12 PM, MarionMadness said:

Yes Rebelboy he plays our inside cornerback for us. He is very good containing the ends for us and does good against the passes too. We have a whole lot of real good talent for several years here.

Maybe young Talent, The Sr. Class is not as talented as some of the other teams in our area imo

On 1/22/2018 at 1:12 PM, MarionMadness said:

Yes Rebelboy he plays our inside cornerback for us. He is very good containing the ends for us and does good against the passes too. We have a whole lot of real good talent for several years here.

Fear the Snatched Out Beard . . .

12 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Maybe young Talent, The Sr. Class is not as talented as some of the other teams in our area imo

Whitwell should have the strongest senior class this season but will be a huge drop off for 2019. Seq will be stout and SP will field a very good team. MC will play a lot of young kids this year but starting in 2019 will be the start of some very good years.

6 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Whitwell should have the strongest senior class this season but will be a huge drop off for 2019. Seq will be stout and SP will field a very good team. MC will play a lot of young kids this year but starting in 2019 will be the start of some very good years.

Tell them PurplePower. We are going to be very good just like we have been the past 4 years. We have talent galore in our young classes. I hate that we lost one of our younger talented kids. He went to Alabama. That was a big loss for our younger classes. I hope Whitwell will play us after this season. All those people do is talk talk talk. I do not even like Pitchburg but at least they shut them up last year. I hope we get a chance to do it in 2019.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!