Talent in the Seq. Valley

WingoVFL

2 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Tell them PurplePower. We are going to be very good just like we have been the past 4 years. We have talent galore in our young classes. I hate that we lost one of our younger talented kids. He went to Alabama. That was a big loss for our younger classes. I hope Whitwell will play us after this season. All those people do is talk talk talk. I do not even like Pitchburg but at least they shut them up last year. I hope we get a chance to do it in 2019.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Very good chance that the Whitwell game gets back on schedule next season. The reason they were dropped is gone. The kid that went to AL will probably be back before he graduates. Have to learn the hard way that they promise things they can't deliver. They are also after one of the young SP kids as well. 

Big surprise in store for MC opponents next year. BIG SURPRISE!!!!!

6 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Tell them PurplePower. We are going to be very good just like we have been the past 4 years. We have talent galore in our young classes. I hate that we lost one of our younger talented kids. He went to Alabama. That was a big loss for our younger classes. I hope Whitwell will play us after this season. All those people do is talk talk talk. I do not even like Pitchburg but at least they shut them up last year. I hope we get a chance to do it in 2019.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

I wish yall was on it this year. I think its dumb all valley teams should play each other. SP best team in the valley again?

15 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Very good chance that the Whitwell game gets back on schedule next season. The reason they were dropped is gone. The kid that went to AL will probably be back before he graduates. Have to learn the hard way that they promise things they can't deliver. They are also after one of the young SP kids as well. 

Big surprise in store for MC opponents next year. BIG SURPRISE!!!!!

Yea I heard about him. Sounds like a good player for sure. Marion will still have a good team in 2018. They won’t be winning a state title or anything, but a solid team with a lot of returning starters. 

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Best team will be between Seq and SP.

I think Whitwell will be improved and like I said Marion is still Marion. 

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yea I heard about him. Sounds like a good player for sure. Marion will still have a good team in 2018. They won’t be winning a state title or anything, but a solid team with a lot of returning starters. 

I think Whitwell will be improved and like I said Marion is still Marion. 

I can agree with this. Losing 22 & 14 hurts alot but will still have 3 of the better players in the valley with 4, 31, and 3 and a second year should mean being more comfortable with the system.

15 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

I can agree with this. Losing 22 & 14 hurts alot but will still have 3 of the better players in the valley with 4, 31, and 3 and a second year should mean being more comfortable with the system.

Yes, on paper Whitwell has the most returning talent in the valley. However, I believe they had the most talent last season as well. Anything can happen though as we saw last season. 

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, on paper Whitwell has the most returning talent in the valley. However, I believe they had the most talent last season as well. Anything can happen though as we saw last season. 

Whitwell may have had some talent at the skill but SP was better up front and that was the difference. Coaches feel like they will be better in year 2 of the system. Offense should still have threats after losing #22, but #31 will move to the backfield. #3 and #31 running the ball will be a very good combo. On defense, should be very good once again. I know during the season Coach Coley felt like he had to find a way to replace #14 , but outside of that he thought they would be better in 2018. Should be a fun year in the valley again. Also some kids that should have played in 2017 has come back out which has helped with depth. Whitwell will have about 20 Srs for 2018.

Edited by TigerfootballFan

If sequatchie can find a qb after losing #14 then they should be pretty good. Return the stud full back and some other good backs. #28 done good at the end of the season, just gotta learn to use his size. Should have the biggest size in running backs. Hopefully we will have a winning season. Can’t wait to see the matchup with Sp and Marion county, should be 2 good games like last year

6 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

If sequatchie can find a qb after losing #14 then they should be pretty good. Return the stud full back and some other good backs. #28 done good at the end of the season, just gotta learn to use his size. Should have the biggest size in running backs. Hopefully we will have a winning season. Can’t wait to see the matchup with Sp and Marion county, should be 2 good games like last year

I’d say Sequatchie should have the best team in the valley to be quite honest about it. I think SP lost more than Sequatchie lost in 2017. I do think those three teams and Whitwell will all be good Valley teams again. Should be some good games. 

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:16 AM, SCPRIDE30 said:

Coach Cain is a good coach. Have known him since he coached Cortland Finnegan.