Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

10 hours ago, strongx said:

That is a fine view RR. Careful or there may be a big wall blocking that view com August. But I know a guy who is married to the second cousin of a city employee and he has a key. It will be enturstin seeing what this team looks like. I will guess FAST.

I'll be inside the comfortable confines of Shields Stadium in August. This is my scrimmage staging area.

PS: The name changed to Cedar Street Family Dentistry. 

Edited by Red Rebels

I know its only a scrimmage. I dont know how many kids for Bearden was out for the scrimmage playing other sports. I do know Maryville had several kids out.  Maryville dominated the scrimmage.  I thought Braden Carnes and Cade Chamers played well.  Cade may be a better runner. Braden is the better passer. I have a feeling you may see rotating quarterbacks. Offensive line looked good. Center did great job on his snaps. AJ Davis looked great . Devon Kimble looked good.  Ashton Maples made a great catch on a fade route. Brody Sloane looks good at TE.  The strength of the offense is at RB. An embarrasment of riches.  Tee Hodge is great. Will be the workhorse. Bryson Teffeteller was outstanding. The star of the scrimmage was Parker McGill. McGill is blazing fast. 3 long touchdown runs. 

Defensively the DL was dominant. Even without Tyler Brooks and Luke Walker the DL was great. All those guys have gotten bigger and stronger. LB looked good even without leading tackler Seth Orren. Devon Kimble looked outstanding at safety.  Micheal Buchanon looked good at corner. 

10 hours ago, REBELRON said:

I know its only a scrimmage. I dont know how many kids for Bearden was out for the scrimmage playing other sports. I do know Maryville had several kids out.  Maryville dominated the scrimmage.  I thought Braden Carnes and Cade Chamers played well.  Cade may be a better runner. Braden is the better passer. I have a feeling you may see rotating quarterbacks. Offensive line looked good. Center did great job on his snaps. AJ Davis looked great . Devon Kimble looked good.  Ashton Maples made a great catch on a fade route. Brody Sloane looks good at TE.  The strength of the offense is at RB. An embarrasment of riches.  Tee Hodge is great. Will be the workhorse. Bryson Teffeteller was outstanding. The star of the scrimmage was Parker McGill. McGill is blazing fast. 3 long touchdown runs. 

Defensively the DL was dominant. Even without Tyler Brooks and Luke Walker the DL was great. All those guys have gotten bigger and stronger. LB looked good even without leading tackler Seth Orren. Devon Kimble looked outstanding at safety.  Micheal Buchanon looked good at corner. 

Thanks for the breakdown RR. I look forward to November. This group is gonna be FAST.

Hate I missed the scrimmage.  My eye issues have escalated, and I am not able to drive much at night right now.  Looking at a major eye surgery in a couple of weeks.  

Looking forward to watching the video sometime later today.