Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, Norman Dale said:

I love Hodge and Davis. MHS has been a great program for a long time but I don't recall two players in the same class at MHS with their kind of explosive athletic ability. They are both big time difference makers.

I’ve heard many people say that Davis might have the best set of hands to play at 825. 

5 hours ago, Norman Dale said:

I love Hodge and Davis. MHS has been a great program for a long time but I don't recall two players in the same class at MHS with their kind of explosive athletic ability. They are both big time difference makers.

Agree 100%. Pick the poison. The RB is a stud who will take over this fall. Both are fast.

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Went to get season tickets today and not only did they go up $5 but there is not a coupon on the back of the ticket for a Buy One Get One Free Meal at Zaxby's this year. It's been replaced with a Buy One Get the Second Grease Burger Combo Half Price at The Dairy Queen. Times are getting tough aren't they.30u8tvt.jpg

Yep Zaxbys backed out. Didn’t want to be a part of it...

On 4/21/2018 at 10:40 PM, howdoitknow said:

A football program that has won 292 games and went to 18 State Championship Games (13-5) over a 21 year period.  They'll always have studs and always be in the mix in the end.  

hdik.....We all nose thait this iz Okelund's yeer.....Everbodee else iz playin' fer seccund......:popcorneater: