Catholic Kid going to GA

Bravey

Well .. by seeing that video of the Catholic OL going to GA  ... he is gonna have to go to confessional  .... I guess since after prayerful  consideration he was feeling God pushing him to GA  .. he may want to check with the BIG man for other things  .... kid may not ever grow up .. never did in HS  .. looks like its gonna carry on into College ...  ... 

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Tad eye am shore thait Catlick wuz vurry emprassed inn tha way thait he repurrsented thair skool.....Pure klass....:popcorneater:

Related image

Yep ..I imagine so STARS .. by the way .. missed your call today .. will catch up later  ... I was at the KC and OR playoff game on the fence standing next to the KC AD and a fan came down from the stands and told the AD that  Daddy Mays was embarrassing  .. he was hollering at Matthews cause they werent running what he thought they should have been  ... he was shouting over everybody " run behind the BIG BOY " and how stupid calls were etc ..... when the KC fan told the AD that Daddy Mayes was embarrasing the AD  .. smirked and said " yea I know and we are stuck with him for 2 more years " 

As one person said to me in private it might be a good thing for Cade to go somewhere else and get away from all the hanger on's around here which makes perfectly good sense.  I see him as a diamond in the rough and I mean real rough and maybe Georgia can polish all that out of him. He's just a big kid that has had a long leash with a group of adults pumping him full of it. Hope him nothing but the best and would love to see him have a great career.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

As one person said to me in private it might be a good thing for Cade to go somewhere else and get away from all the hanger on's around here which makes perfectly good sense.  I see him as a diamond in the rough and I mean real rough and maybe Georgia can polish all that out of him. He's just a big kid that has had a long leash with a group of adults pumping him full of it. Hope him nothing but the best and would love to see him have a great career.

Agreed Barney. Best thing for a kid like that is to get away from home and begin a new chapter. Doesn't guarantee he will make it, but I think he has a better chance of succeeding at Georgia (or even Clemson/OSU) than he would have at Tennessee, for multiple reasons. I don't know him personally, but just based on the film I've seen, Waco is right - looks like an immature kid trapped in a man's body. 

I always want to see the local products grow up and have some success, regardless of the jersey they don. Either way, we're definitely going to find out how coachable he is.

15 hours ago, thegreatwhite1 said:

Obviously you've never been to an Alabama or Auburn game where 90,000 plus (depending on the venue) sing the exact same lyrics to a southern classic. You're a butt hurt Vawl fan, simple as that. #BrickByBrick simple jack

LOL ... it is so funny how so many excuses are made for this big kid .. its a shame ... pointing out that this song is sang at a rivalry game makes it all OK .. I see  .. I could care less who he plays for Ga , Tn , Clemson, Aub , Ala and so on .. its just a shame that the kid has never grown up .. he should have been hanging on the coat tails of class kids like Kuerchen and Rogers and some others at KC  ... instead his Dad and himself has emabarressed many KC parents and faculty ... go ahead and keep making excuses for the Big kid there Great White .. LOL