Cleveland at Bradley

fooseball95

2 of the most decorated programs in the state will battle it out tomm night. One of the best wrestling environments you’ll see when these 2 teams meet. Cleveland will be a heavy favorite but Ben will have his boys fired up for this cross town rivalry, with that being said their could be some upsets. How do y’all see this shaking out?

Edited by fooseball95

9 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

2 of the most decorated programs in the state will battle it out tomm night. One of the best wrestling environments you’ll see when these 2 teams meet. Cleveland will be a heavy favorite but Ben will have his boys fired up for this cross town rivalry, with that being said their could be some upsets. How do y’all see this shaking out?

I see maybe 4 matches we can sneak a win out of. Devaney has a chance, Robinson, Gibson and Hen. Always fun watching that 170 weight class. Also heard Sweeney at 152 is out with a broken hand? I know the back up won his match against Soddy. How good is he?

4 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

I see maybe 4 matches we can sneak a win out of. Devaney has a chance, Robinson, Gibson and Hen. Always fun watching that 170 weight class. Also heard Sweeney at 152 is out with a broken hand? I know the back up won his match against Soddy. How good is he?

You are dead on bro. I was thinking 4 matches too

21 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Sweeney is out with a broken hand at 152. Cael Laxton is a freshman that’s filling in for him. He a hammer and going to be good. Definitely a solid fill in

Laxton is a STUD freshman who would be the starter for 99% of the teams in this state! Foose, you may be trying to be humble, but WAY more than "a solid fill in", even for Cleveland! :D

Edited by FargoStrut

106- Cleveland

113- Bradley

120- Toss Up. I’ll take Bradley

126- Cleveland

132- Cleveland

138- Cleveland

145- Cleveland

152- Cleveland

160- Cleveland

170- Toss Up. I’ll take Cleveland

182- Cleveland